login

Author Topic: FOR MIKA SPAWN KILL  (Read 1467 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
FOR MIKA SPAWN KILL
« on: May 15, 2016, 12:48:24 PM »
For mika sorry but perhaps I have loser some passage,
http://nrns-games.com/index.php?topic=4723.0
but I read what spawn killing not is allowed, perhaps is new rules not contemplate?? Or for members NRNS exist other rules??? I understand what for conquiste flag, kill enemy on spawn point is possible but if mannisto camping before spawn point for 5 minutes and kills all enemys for my is spawn kills or wrong??
MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

• Still loving you...
    • View Profile
Re: FOR MIKA SPAWN KILL
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2016, 13:50:41 PM »
Well yes ofcourse i am CAMPING near by spawnpoint if i am going to take flag. But who is gonna take flag whitch is full of enemys? You need to clear that area before. But thanks for you report and im sure that Coucils hear what you have saying and video proof is always better.

Still loving you...

• L.O.V.E
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2016, 14:03:09 PM »
Thank you for this topic. I am flattered that you made this for me.
But next time, send pm. No need to put it here.
And more better is talk straight to the councils if you accuse admin for something.
And like Mannisto said, video proof would help more cases like this.

Seems that you got lot of complain about game and players. You should come to ts. There the things, problems and misunderstanding can figure out right away. Plus there is lot of good dudes and so much fun to talk and get knowing each other.  :)

Cheers!

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2016, 17:33:50 PM »
Frankly I not accuse no one. Even other member without do name have killed me on other spawn point and not have speak.  But when I have said mannisto STOP SPAWN KILL, you MIKA have answer on CHAT GAME no on PM,  "LEARN RULES" Sorry but I know rules and spawn kills not is allowed, and if member and admin kill me 2 time, same point and camper for 5 min without conquiste flag but only skills on the flag and spawn kills I have laws say STOP SPAWN KILLS RESPECT RULES?? Only this I think what if situation is reverse probably I now banned. Sorry for this post but PM is useless, if not understand where is error.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 17:36:43 PM by keeper2013 »
MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

• Still loving you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2016, 17:43:26 PM »
Two times and 5 min :D Dont worry man. I know the rules and i follow them always. Of course You can say about spawnkilling if somebody is doing that but you miss this one because i was not doing that :D

Still loving you...

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2016, 17:56:57 PM »
Two times and 5 min :D Dont worry man. I know the rules and i follow them always. Of course You can say about spawnkilling if somebody is doing that but you miss this one because i was not doing that :D
No man, I only die killed from you 2 time same spawn point on 5 min but other spawn point exist, even if other players shot me even on other point, and last 5 minutes you again on same point. If you know rules respect please. I respect you and all players, I know procedure with councils for accuse members or admin, but this not is post for accuse you, but for answer mika.
MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

• Still loving you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2016, 17:59:46 PM »
Okay man See you on game.

Still loving you...

• View Profile
    • http://nrns-games.com
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2016, 18:07:50 PM »
the rules there Count right now after some be removed you will find here http://nrns-games.com/index.php?topic=2057.0

For normal rulebreakers we have set up autoadmin to take care of, so our admin can take care of cats cheaters by videoprove

If you have futher quistern please cats me or one of the other BF2 council at teamspeek or in a pm in here

**************Only Time Will Tell**************

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming