Author Topic: Some Rule  (Read 3762 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
Re: Some Rule
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2016, 20:33:27 PM »
I have one only question kucoman you expert sniper and expert on all kit. You have need hide on the roofle for kill enemy??
MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2016, 21:29:44 PM »
I have one only question kucoman you expert sniper and expert on all kit. You have need hide on the roofle for kill enemy??

because its fun to get on those roofs sometimes, i try to eplore 100% of what battlefield 2 has to offer

and btw...
a story:
a kid plays a first person shooter while his grandpa is watching
kid runs on the map and die all the time spawning one time after another. after a while grandpa is asking:
-what are you doing?
-i try to capture the flag
grandpa says:
-hide somewhere
kid answers he doesnt want to be a camper which confuses grandpa
-you think being in war means running round like an idiot to get shot? - he said - in war you get your a** in 1 place hidden with your finger on the trigger and you wait 20 hours until some poor fellow goes in your shot line!

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2016, 10:23:04 AM »
I think what if this server change rule for accessing on the roofs is better change name to city maps on only sniper, because already too much sniper on game, and much time annoy arrive flag and avoid about tens snipers and claymore on all map. You remember karkand on GiA on 1.0?? One time with one map 50 players 45 snipers. I no think you search this.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 10:25:01 AM by keeper2013 »
MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

• Activity: 3.33%
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2016, 10:31:11 AM »
So take out the snipers first? Have 1-2 players take the flag while the rest of the squad roams for snipers/covers corners? Coordinate with commander for UAV/sniper spotting. etc.

If you're worried about not being able to get flags because Rambo turn up the teamwork and show the rest of the server how it's done. ;)

Not sure what that has to do with the roof rule though.   ???
I am very open to suggestion. If you see an error or room for improvement or just have a comment or query please get in touch with me via forum PM, email, or Discord.

• Date Tagged: Apr 2010
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2016, 10:42:24 AM »
a present for you if you want access in illegal roof lol

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2016, 12:22:13 PM »
Thanks Brah i don't need firetruck to access easy roofs  :)

I think what if this server change rule for accessing on the roofs is better change name to city maps on only sniper, because already too much sniper on game, and much time annoy arrive flag and avoid about tens snipers and claymore on all map. You remember karkand on GiA on 1.0?? One time with one map 50 players 45 snipers. I no think you search this.
I think we're changing the subject here. Kits are there to use it, not my fault some people can't use all of them. And i'm so sorry some people hate snipers with 1 shot kill and love medics who can heal wonded mate or revive him with electic powers time after time lol and have a gun with double scope and small recoil which is like automatic sniper rifle or support with endless ammo and weapon with 100 or even 200 bullets that rarely needs a reload or engeneers with unlimited sprint who carries 5 anti tank mines on his back (although it looks like 1 mine on animation). LOL
I'm out

• Activity: 3.33%
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2016, 17:49:18 PM »
Lets just remove the roofs alltogether.

NRNS BF2 map of the future (snipers full-illegal by then ofc):

:P
I am very open to suggestion. If you see an error or room for improvement or just have a comment or query please get in touch with me via forum PM, email, or Discord.

• Date Tagged: Apr 2010
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2016, 20:16:44 PM »
Lets just remove the roofs alltogether.

NRNS BF2 map of the future (snipers full-illegal by then ofc):

:P

aahahhahahhah

Navigation

Pages