Author Topic: Cheaters of BF2  (Read 5333 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
Re: Cheaters of BF2
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2016, 00:52:06 AM »
Hello,

I took time to answer you in-game and explain that I don't cheat. I don't know what is macro.

You can easily kill unscoped with enought precision if you stop running a little bit before to shoot, and imagine the center of the screen. You can still say I can stick a crosshair or something on it (some ppl told me they do that  :o (cheers FON members  ;) ) but once again, I like the game, why ruins it.

I play sniper because I don't very much enjoy other classes in this server (always play medic in classic servers). It is the gameplay. Ok sniper can kill one shot unscopped, but it is like the last resort at close range.

• i'm getting better in better.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2016, 01:26:32 AM »
this topic will remain top of this week..just remember we need to work hard and we don't need act liked a childish were already old or teens to play using hack and cheats..be good and play as your skill.those attitude carried you as who you are.Remember all things are need to work from your sweat and skill don't be a cheater and act like a kids..play fair and be sport..work is the special gift came from your talent.. :P
Hello,

I took time to answer you in-game and explain that I don't cheat. I don't know what is macro.

You can easily kill unscoped with enought precision if you stop running a little bit before to shoot, and imagine the center of the screen. You can still say I can stick a crosshair or something on it (some ppl told me they do that  :o (cheers FON members  ;) ) but once again, I like the game, why ruins it.

I play sniper because I don't very much enjoy other classes in this server (always play medic in classic servers). It is the gameplay. Ok sniper can kill one shot unscopped, but it is like the last resort at close range.
You are persistent with oneshot-onekill  fight-men ;) ,  hahaha you like me ¡¡

Everyone of my friends who plays bf2 with me, hates the 1shot snipers.

But im going into the off-topic realm here :P

"A river cuts through rock, not because of its power, but because of its persistence."
please  don't touch  my chik!!!!h

appreciate gods creation and appreciation everything..is the best..

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2016, 09:07:59 AM »
this topic will remain top of this week..just remember we need to work hard and we don't need act liked a childish were already old or teens to play using hack and cheats..be good and play as your skill.those attitude carried you as who you are.Remember all things are need to work from your sweat and skill don't be a cheater and act like a kids..play fair and be sport..work is the special gift came from your talent.. :P
Hello,

You are persistent with oneshot-onekill  fight-men ;) ,  hahaha you like me ¡¡

Everyone of my friends who plays bf2 with me, hates the 1shot snipers.

But im going into the off-topic realm here :P

"A river cuts through rock, not because of its power, but because of its persistence."

You spoke like Mahatma Ghandi playing BF2 :D

• i'm getting better in better.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2016, 12:32:37 PM »
thanks mate ,,but M.Ghandi is most popular than me and he have a good heart..will i am a kind of a man that who love sports.I am put this game as my diversion.which is loss my stress after i work on construction.My father is a Airforce of my country that's why i love flying to those stuff which is i inheret .By the way i hate to those players who  change some of program on this game mostly to those person who has not rights or authorized ( meaning  not recognized as ADMIN or Councils of this server) to change the settings.My suggestion is if you caughta cheater  gave him 1 month ban,Then let him play to the other server after then may be  he change here attitude.

thanks and i hope you understand what i mean..
please  don't touch  my chik!!!!h

appreciate gods creation and appreciation everything..is the best..

• No Comment.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2016, 16:29:04 PM »
Everytime I meet him one on one he kills me with sniper even from short distance. There is no such player on earth, sorry.

-_-
   Thank You Loco For Your Help. :D

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2016, 17:38:48 PM »
Tip for the future for everyone:

If You suspect someone is cheating don't go here and write You think he is cheating for whole world to read it because
-if this player is cheating he will see it and will be more carefull in ruining our game
-if he is not cheating he will write back and You will have to apologize him for calling him cheater

Best thing to do is come on team speak and contact bf2 admins/councils. (or contact them via private message on NRNS website)

IF there is any suspicion a player is cheating it's always best to not make it global and keep him unaware that admin is watching him.

Regards

• Date Tagged: Apr 2010
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2016, 18:06:25 PM »
nice reply   :)
post locked

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections