login

Author Topic: Unban Request for Battlefield 2  (Read 1181 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
Unban Request for Battlefield 2
« on: October 31, 2014, 22:18:17 PM »
Good day,

My ingame name: ADGK
My public ip when i was playing: 90.224.46.93
My hashkey (only for the BF2 requests):
The game i played: Battlefield 2
The server i played on: BF2:**NRNS*CITY*MAPS**
The date i was banned: 2014-10-31
Reason i was banned/kicked: Other

Comment on this matter: Here we go again, another ban, final reason for ban: DISRESPECT

Here is what happend.
Me (ADGK) and a friend named |Viper played together in helicopter. It all went well on Gulf of oman, Viper recieved 2 hack accusations. K/D were something like 60 kills and 4 deaths.

But when we started playing  Wake Island, it all started to go quite bad. [NRNS] Seferin94 began to block in chopper, refused to shoot but still sat in gunner seat. He said that he had been spectating us and wondered how we killed like we did. Despite telling him that I have sent an unban request before and uploaded a video, he refused to listen. Seferins behavior is summarized here: Joining our squad and spectated, when we finally died he spawned and blocked the gunner seat, he bailed a car at Viper so Viper had to respawn again and couldn't enter heli (Got up full speed from a distance and bailed just before he hit a teammate so he didn't get a teamkill).

Dragon valley, same server, next map after Wake Island and gulf of Oman.
Me and viper got to the heli, viper gunning and me flying. After a few kills Viper gets kicked for reason: Seatswitching not allowed. We told them that he wasn't seatswitching, the response from admin at server: it can be done with a click on mouse (referring to seatswitching). It is possible to notice if someone is seatswitching. Firstly, see if anyone's in the team has matching teamscore the gunnners kills (1 gunner kill=1 teamplayer point for pilot). Secondly, is the gunner in a squad? If yes, look if there is a symbol for helicopter next to name. No helicopter symbol = gunner. If the symbol appears sometimes = seatswitching. Because only the pilot has this symbol next to his name.

What happens next? We tried to explain this while still on server. Under the whole round of Wake Island we got zero response to anything we asked. Instead I got a warning at end of round with message: "Is there a problem?"

And trying to explain this to admins lead to the result of a ban with the reason "Disrespecting".

Any help much appriciated on my Request

• View Profile
Re: Unban Request for Battlefield 2
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2014, 22:30:28 PM »
Regarding the incident with the car, here it is!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=873IvzguXO4&feature=youtu.be

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2014, 01:20:42 AM »
I have been though the chat logs. shame you didnt post the comments you was saying to my admins. I liked the "control your clan" comment the most i have to say.

Im sure you still have the video that shows it all.

Working hard to bring the best online servers to our community

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2014, 02:12:11 AM »
I'm asking you nicely, how can I reason with you? You label anything as a disrespect as you wish. This makes it really hard for me and other players to come forward to a sulotion. No one ever gets a chance to explain themselves. Even those times when we prove you wrong, you refuse to listen and continue your arrogant and ignorant behavior which mostly lead you to use the most comfortable tool, BAN. It is no way near justice, we had no intensions of insulting you, telling you wrong has nothing to do with insultning.

The kind of behavior I have noticed on your servers is that ALL NRNS members is an authority that shouldn't be proved wrong, reason for that is that you got the right to ban and kick. Criticism aimed at any member, is to you, the worst kind of words hear. Everyone does mistakes, it is simple. But to completely ignore the fact that you may have done anything wrong is just a proof of one being highly immature. The point that I'm trying to prove is that all critics against the NRNS is considered wrong, and trying to tell any other admin hasn't lead anywhere yet. Believe me, I tried. The response i got was: "He is a very good admin!". He may be a very good admin and maybe very loyal to NRNS and maybe a friend of yours, I respect that. But I will not accept that someone responsible for keeping a respected tone on server provokes players HE FIND SUSPICIOUS. The way I see it, he had no reason to treat us like did by interrupting our gameplay, because you have already treated me like a cheater. Wasn't my video enough proof? Would you like another one? Or don't you just like the feeling of someone being better than you?

Like I said, we all do mistakes, that includes me and Viper  too. But in this situation we felt badly treated by NRNS and found it near impossible to reach to you. You simply refused our information and pushed your excuses all over us. Yes, i got an example of that too, the falsely seatswitch kick on viper. We can accept that you kicked him out of mistake, but when we told you that you had been doing wrong we didn't recieve any signs of regret from your side. We instead did recieve an excuse: Seatswitching can be done by just one mousclick (assume that you were referring to the macro that allows you to switch directly to gunner seat's TV GUIDED MISSILE). Although this theory has one flaw, it won't stop the helicopter from spinning around as soon as you reach the gunner seat. And also, we don't use that. Players who already spent more than 1000 h to 3000 h (maybe even more than that) in chopper are capable of switching seats really fast, pilots are facing bigger problems than switching seats fast...

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2014, 02:19:58 AM »
I have been though the chat logs. shame you didnt post the comments you was saying to my admins. I liked the "control your clan" comment the most i have to say.

Im sure you still have the video that shows it all.

Control your clan, I may have said that or atleast something very similar. Sorry we don't have any videos that shows the entire chat. If you do, we will gladly let you post it, BY QUOTE. The reason I said something like that was because of admins we met tried to disrupt gameplay for players for the reason that he viewed us as douchebags who were cheating anyway. There didn't seem to exist any other opinion about us. Now tell me, is that behavior supported by you? Do you encourage that kind of behavior? Blocking people from using the helicopter just because you feel like they are cheating and kill people rolling over them with empty cars. That kind of behavior is recognized as "smacktarding" and will always be recognized as that.

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2014, 14:41:51 PM »
So, today I recieved another ban on one of your servers, REASON: "ADGK YOU CAN NOT PLAY ON SERVERS! By [NRNS]KILLER-SA"

Once again, here is what happend; I joined NRNS City Maps, equipped the sniper kit, I didn't write anything to anyone except "lol" when I saw the banning message. Total gameplay before ban, maybe 10 minutes. I didn't reieve any warnings either in chat or as warning message used by command from admin.

My question is, what was the meaning of banning me on another server without a clear reason to why? Was I supposed to learn anything from you? Because I don't believe you if you tell me that this ban was a result of me saying "Control your clan" the day before.

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2014, 15:17:17 PM »
I am looking in to this fully. however due to the fact you was banned yesterday regardless of the reason it ment you would of been removed today as it was a issued ban. hope that explains todays ban.

As for yesterday you come across as disrespecting NRNS members that are in game. The game is not a forum and the staff are there to do a job which does not involve taking disrespectful comments.Non of them are paid in anyway for the thankless work they do. So the least I can do is make sure they are not disrespected well there doing it. Wouldnt you agree????

Like everything online and in real life nothing is perfect and things happen. Its not always right same as its not always wrong. I have yet to find anything in this world that is perfect and I know for a fact that i never will find anything that is perfect.

Now I am still reviewing yesterdays events and I respectfully ask you to give me the time to do so. As per the process of rules we have listed in game and on this site. I fully understand your annoyed as you feel you did nothing to warrent it to start with however that does not in anyway give you the right to mouth off and disrespect this community.

If you dont like this community like you have stated meny times then I have to ask you why your even bothered about been here in anyway.

Kind regards

Dr

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2014, 19:34:59 PM »
I am looking in to this fully. however due to the fact you was banned yesterday regardless of the reason it ment you would of been removed today as it was a issued ban. hope that explains todays ban.

As for yesterday you come across as disrespecting NRNS members that are in game. The game is not a forum and the staff are there to do a job which does not involve taking disrespectful comments.Non of them are paid in anyway for the thankless work they do. So the least I can do is make sure they are not disrespected well there doing it. Wouldnt you agree????

Like everything online and in real life nothing is perfect and things happen. Its not always right same as its not always wrong. I have yet to find anything in this world that is perfect and I know for a fact that i never will find anything that is perfect.

Now I am still reviewing yesterdays events and I respectfully ask you to give me the time to do so. As per the process of rules we have listed in game and on this site. I fully understand your annoyed as you feel you did nothing to warrent it to start with however that does not in anyway give you the right to mouth off and disrespect this community.

If you dont like this community like you have stated meny times then I have to ask you why your even bothered about been here in anyway.

Kind regards

Dr

I don't really dislike your community, I just don't like the way you handle things. Of course no one is perfect and I fully understand that, aswell as you want your community members best. The thing that really bothers me while playing on your servers is that as soon you top the score lists, someone immediately starts spectating and eventually trying to prevent the player from playing. It is great that you take cheaters serious as such people can ruin the game completely. The main problem is that some players prejudge players with good score, almost like they know that their score is unreal and can't be reached, without any thoughts that the player might not be a cheater.

For the fact that I disrespected your members, I may be guilty of that. But honestly i find it very hard to discuss with you when (it seems) you already have labeled me as a cheater, without any real proof. The feeling I get is that my words are of no interest to you while discussing with the admins at your server. I don't how you feel about it, but I felt that I were very careful with my words at the beginning and then eventually when I didn't have my questions answered, used a bit more harsh  way of making myself clear. How I saw things was that you accused us of cheating and when we tried tell you otherwhise, we got ignored until you made your next move. And as I said before, my main goal isn't to insult any member or other player while gaming, or at this forum, I just wanted to tell you how experienced our time at your server. The fact that I can point out one person who I felt treated us really badly has nothing to do with me hating him/her as a person, just the way he/she behaved.

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2014, 19:43:35 PM »
Here is an example of what I mentioned previously about prejudges. In this clip Viper is playing at one of your other servers with a family member of his. What happens next is that his family member gets kicked for the same reason as I were banned and the same goes for Viper. What it seems like is that you may have thought that the player Viper was playnig with might have been me but with another nickname. Or are all players who choose to play with either me or Viper considered as people you shouldn't be playing with and also recieves a premanent ban. As far as I know, Viper's family member didn't misbehave or break any of your rules (if he did break the rules then the least you could give him is a reason of what he did wrong).

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2014, 19:45:28 PM »
What happens next is that his family member gets kicked for the same reason as I were banned and the same goes for Viper.

I obviously ment banned, not kicked. Sorry about that.

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2014, 20:14:20 PM »
I havent labeled you as anything just yet. If I had I would not be talking to you as it would be pointless. Im not like you that labels everything on afew issues. When there is so much more to this community than a simple game. You labeled me based on things I was not involved with. You labeled the community based on it to.your words. You only have to read back to see that first hand.

As for the rest Il reply to that when i`m back home in afew hours.

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2014, 21:06:21 PM »
I used "you" not reffering to YOU as one single person. Should I have used the single names for those involved? Maybe it would have been easier to understand. Excuse me. Well lets say it is about the attitude from lets say Seferin, for example, he asked me several times  "how did you know where the enemies were?", "Learn me how you see these enemies" but then didn't respond to when i told him that I had a video showing how I see enemies.

My experience about the attitude is based on how I were treated last time I got banned and how I and my friend were treated yesterday. Those 2 situations were almost identical. Admin starts stalking, blocking vehicles and in general giving the player a bad gameplay experience. When I also saw that it wasn't very unusal to put up videos on youtube stating that the players in them might be cheating I assumed that this kind of behavor wasn't very unique. But that is just thought, maybe I'm wrong.

• View Profile
    • http://nrns-games.com
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2014, 12:46:36 PM »
Unban
« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 21:00:15 PM by [NRNS]Mystery63 »

**************Only Time Will Tell**************

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections