login

Author Topic: Where is everyone?  (Read 68 times)

• Activity: 3.33%
  • See you around
    • View Profile
    • http://nrns-games.com/forums/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=27645
Where is everyone?
« on: May 04, 2024, 12:06:25 PM »
Hey guys, long time no see, and man am I happy to see NRNS is still here, if a shadow of what it used to be.  It makes me so incredibly happy to see so many names I knew when I first started hanging out here in my teens(BF2 crew I'm looking at all of you that are still somehow around), and so many new faces.
I scrolled through the roster and saw so many names I knew and so many I didn't, but can't wait to get a chance to meet and talk to you guys.
How have you all been?  I hope everyone has been doing well, and I hope those of you who I know were(and ARE because this world is a mess right now) going through some tough stuff at the time are doing better.

Just checking in on everyone
Darterz

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠛⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣤⣄⡀⠀⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⣿⣿⣿⠃⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢶⣶⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⢠⡀⠐⠀⠀⠀⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⢸⣷⡄⠀⠣⣄⡀⠀⠉⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠀⣿⣿⣦⠀⠹⣿⣷⣶⣦⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣼⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

"IN our hearts the memories of our friends live on, and in our friends the memories of us live on, so don't ever feel someone will forget you, and don't ever think your alone." --Myself

• Activity: 6.67%
    • View Profile
Re: Where is everyone?
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2024, 06:14:23 AM »
Hi, the forum has been quiet for a long time now, mostly after Electronic Arts abandoned BF2. You can get in touch with some of the old members on discord: https://discord.gg/n5CdD8x

• Activity: 3.33%
    • View Profile
Re: Where is everyone?
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2024, 20:43:34 PM »
Hey Darterz. Welcome back. It's good to see you around again. I still remember those BF2 days with a smile. :)
I am very open to suggestion. If you see an error or room for improvement or just have a comment or query please get in touch with me via forum PM, email, or Discord.

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming