Author Topic: HELP ADMINS  (Read 1562 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
HELP ADMINS
« on: May 30, 2016, 15:55:07 PM »
Hello guys, this post is for ask help admins because number cheaters is increased, and now only others players catch they, admins not check more players, only function admins is invite join on ts3, much time is necessary only check IP, because same cheater already on ban list what change name, but even this simply operation is complicated, I thank IVAN and SEFERIN for they help, but not enough, I think what am 20 admins BF2 but no one leaves game for check players, sorry but if people accept tools accept even responsability, what stop game and check players, not is for this motive what now is allowed hopping and camper??? Sorry but I tired,  I want play without cheaters on game.
MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

• View Profile
Re: HELP ADMINS
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2016, 18:29:49 PM »
Well well well it is easy to swing the critic hammer if you dont know the whole story! You dont know what some do in the backround to keep the server clean you dont know how often we have banned the same player only to secure a good gameplay for you publics !
Some change name some change IP some change hash-key so there are many ways to get back and our team is doing their best ! please allways remember that it is our free time we spend here and we work to keep this server alive! of course i also appritiate your work as a public when you report some player ..... thank you ! :)
I dont understand if the server has such problem why you dont come to teamspeak and try to get a admin there ? it works most of the time !
greetings
« Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 18:53:38 PM by [NRNS]Jeamean »

NEVER BACK DOWN

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2016, 18:39:04 PM »
All you do is complain sorry.  Admins do all they can and are not here to serve you.  Do you pay their salary etc?  Have I ever seen you tell any who help you thank you? Not once, admins want to play and have fun and do the best they can, perhaps you need to chill out some and appreciate them rather than moan and complain all the time like you know best.  You get more with sugar than you do salt

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2016, 19:04:26 PM »
All you do is complain sorry.  Admins do all they can and are not here to serve you.  Do you pay their salary etc?  Have I ever seen you tell any who help you thank you? Not once, admins want to play and have fun and do the best they can, perhaps you need to chill out some and appreciate them rather than moan and complain all the time like you know best.  You get more with sugar than you do salt
Sure?? I have fact admin for 2 age, 500 cheaters with proof catched, no one salary, I have job and 3 girls, but I if play and see players with strange ratio, I check him, yesterday XT600 have played perhaps 10 round on city maps, and admins on game, no one have check him, same illillillli, JixK, OTTOMANPOWER, Macskacapa and other, all play with admins on game with high score but await my video for ban him. Man I understand what no one is perfect and all have his life, but little check first the game, I not think is much hard, or I ask much??
MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

• Still loving you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2016, 19:06:40 PM »
Thanks for you opinion. We do our best.

Still loving you...

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2016, 19:20:56 PM »
People do check and thats the problem you seem to think its your job to check everyone lol  There were posts up on all the players you speak of.  Oh thats right mate in the NRNS admin section only admins can read.  We do appreciate help and asking hey this guy is funny, but all you do is complain.  Asking to check a little first, you mean check who you want when you want, thats not how it works.  Sorry the game has so many hackers but when you make it your personal mission you have lost perspective and fun.  That is what makes admins get frustrated too, they used to come and play and now people who are not in the clan, not joining the clan want to say they need to do more.  if I was an admin I would ignore players like that lol  So chill out please and have fun and let admins do the same

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2016, 10:01:11 AM »
When you get banned and u have to do unban request i think u cant  join game even with new account

• Ambassador KEK.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2016, 15:29:11 PM »
When you get banned and u have to do unban request i think u cant  join game even with new account

The only way you can play, is in another PC with another account...

Unless you use a hack...

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2016, 17:35:26 PM »
Hello.
I do not see the point?.
Better not play fair.
I have a saying: pitcher goes often to water.

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming