login

Author Topic: REKT.in - A new form of IW4M!  (Read 5809 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
REKT.in - A new form of IW4M!
« on: May 31, 2014, 12:32:39 PM »
Hey guys I just want you all to know, there is a new client called Rekt down at http://rekt.in - It's a NTAuthority (Original developer of aIW/4D1) approved project and it's very stable and offers other clients such as T5 (Black Ops) and IW5M (Modern Warfare 3)

So as seeing that aIW3 is down and now supports rekt.in It would be better if you all move your servers onto REKT! We're looking for a playerbase that can really up the community.

Features that REKT.IW4 has to offer:
- The AK74u and the peacekeeper are now individual weapons. That means you can create your own classes using this weapons. Yes you can select it via the Create a class menu!

-The map Bog (mp_bog_sh) is now available for REKT.IW4

-The map Killhouse (mp_killhouse) is also now availble for REKT.IW4

-The map Nuketown is also available and all the other Classic DLC's from IW3.

Hoping you all head down to REKT soon!

• Activity: 0%
  • Call me TrixXx :P
    • View Profile
Re: REKT.in - A new form of IW4M!
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2014, 12:35:10 PM »
Hey guys I just want you all to know, there is a new client called Rekt down at http://rekt.in - It's a NTAuthority (Original developer of aIW/4D1) approved project and it's very stable and offers other clients such as T5 (Black Ops) and IW5M (Modern Warfare 3)

So as seeing that aIW3 is down and now supports rekt.in It would be better if you all move your servers onto REKT! We're looking for a playerbase that can really up the community.

Features that REKT.IW4 has to offer:
- The AK74u and the peacekeeper are now individual weapons. That means you can create your own classes using this weapons. Yes you can select it via the Create a class menu!

-The map Bog (mp_bog_sh) is now available for REKT.IW4

-The map Killhouse (mp_killhouse) is also now availble for REKT.IW4

-The map Nuketown is also available and all the other Classic DLC's from IW3.

Hoping you all head down to REKT soon!

Indeed it is great client but not as many players as on PlusMW3 and Iw4play or Repz so i think NRNS should wait till Rekt gets more players But this is just my opinion.

« Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 12:37:46 PM by TrixXxCast »
Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming