login

Author Topic: Some suggestions.  (Read 1122 times)

• Activity: 0%
  • Call me TrixXx :P
    • View Profile
Some suggestions.
« on: May 31, 2014, 20:26:22 PM »
Sorry Read DutchGits post below :P
« Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 20:47:59 PM by TrixXxCast »
Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth

• Date Tagged: Apr 2007
  • (T)ogether (E)veryone (A)chieves (M)ore
    • View Profile
Re: Some suggestions.
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2014, 20:39:26 PM »
first of all, i didnt read the whole post, i was thinking , who are you? and why are you posting this? you have made only 9 post, and already make suggestions on our clans view NRNS is here for 8 years and has many experience about how to lead a forum/servers/clan/squad. Sorry but i think its rude....and you should keep you suggestions when/till we are knowing you. Then you can stick out your finger to us.

thx for reading.
"We do have rules, however, we can bypass those at any time if that means we can have something meaningful out of it."
Please do not PM me with unban/support questions, i will ignore them. You will get for sure faster responses when you post it in the right forum board.  Thank you.

• Activity: 3.33%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2014, 05:09:09 AM »
I did read your whole post. I don't remember it all now but I'd like to say thank you for the suggestions and the proactive attitude. However, NRNS already does a lot of the things you suggested, if/when you become a NRNS member you will see that for sure and maybe you will see that from time to time from just being around the community. :)

Unfortunately we can't do anything with the suggestions now (or reassure you on the things we already do) as all your suggestions have been removed from your post.  :-[
I am very open to suggestion. If you see an error or room for improvement or just have a comment or query please get in touch with me via forum PM, email, or Discord.

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2014, 08:45:42 AM »
To understand very much is that I've never heard before.

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming