Author Topic: Donation  (Read 1040 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
Donation
« on: November 27, 2014, 19:03:54 PM »
hello , i was trying to donate before i recive the following message :
We're sorry, but we couldn't complete your purchase using card Visa x-8113, because it has been denied by the card issuer. Please enter a new card to continue payment.

Thanks in advance.

• View Profile
Re: Donation
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2014, 21:00:10 PM »
Hi Willy,

Thank you very much for trying to support NRNS. Unfortunately the error message is nothing which we can help you with. As far as I know, NRNS has nothing to do with the processing of the payment transaction as such. If your card was denied then it is probably because PayPal,  your card issuer (Visa/Mastercard etc.) or maybe your bank for some reason were not willing to process the transaction through their systems.

Please try again and hope you are more lucky this time. If you still face problems, get in contact with your bank so they can help you.

Cheers!

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2014, 21:03:45 PM »
Hi Willy,

Thank you very much for trying to support NRNS. Unfortunately the error message is nothing which we can help you with. As far as I know, NRNS has nothing to do with the processing of the payment transaction as such. If your card was denied then it is probably because PayPal,  your card issuer (Visa/Mastercard etc.) or maybe your bank for some reason were not willing to process the transaction through their systems.

Please try again and hope you are more lucky this time. If you still face problems, get in contact with your bank so they can help you.

Cheers!

YourWelcome. i will do my best , tommorow i will try again ;)
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 21:06:17 PM by Willy »

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2014, 21:05:41 PM »
 :) Thanks... Take care!

• Part time student, full time learner
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2014, 06:53:54 AM »
Thanks a lot for the support!!

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2014, 15:17:25 PM »
Thanks a lot for the support!!

your welcome ;) , im willing to support NRNS always .

• No Comment.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2014, 21:47:28 PM »
Do You Have A Card that it Linked By a Banc Account,  Like Payonner mastercard To Paypal Or SomeThing Like That ?
   Thank You Loco For Your Help. :D

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2014, 22:02:20 PM »
Hi Willy,

Cheers!

This issue has nothing to do with us or paypal its your bank refusing the transaction. if you contact your bank they will be able to explain why it was stopped.

Working hard to bring the best online servers to our community

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming