Author Topic: Cheaters of BF2  (Read 5350 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
Cheaters of BF2
« on: March 14, 2016, 03:25:06 AM »
Hey guys !

I don't have an app to take a video but these pics would tell you why they are cheaters. Firstly in Operation whatever pearl sniping is very hard and it is almost impossible to be number 1 without dying less than 10 times. This guy has like a macro installed or auto aim. Everytime I meet him one on one he kills me with sniper even from short distance. There is no such player on earth, sorry.

Other guy (PUT1N) already shows that he is a cheater from the score.

• View Profile
Re: Cheaters of BF2
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2016, 06:36:23 AM »
m8 before u You accuse anybody ,make a video of a  player that You suspect of cheating.....
You can download programs for recording game......,fraps,bandicam,shadow play,raptr,action video recorder.......You choose ...
...and post it on You Tube
...the other thing is that there is always an Admin on the team speak you can report the problem to him
......and if You got killed from close range with sniper.......well,You got noscoped XD

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2016, 06:45:59 AM »
m8 before u You accuse anybody ,make a video of a  player that You suspect of cheating.....
You can download programs for recording game......,fraps,bandicam,shadow play,raptr,action video recorder.......You choose ...
...and post it on You Tube
...the other thing is that there is always an Admin on the team speak you can report the problem to him
......and if You got killed from close range with sniper.......well,You got noscoped XD

it is very obvious that these guys were cheating, I can even invite some people to witness the topic from Team Speak.

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2016, 07:19:34 AM »
Hi,
Second player is obvious cheat, but first i wouldnt comment by that screenshot. I mean he played for quite a while and was spectated by many people. It's like in sport where All best competitors gets tested for doping. He was already cheched and not only by admins. Like lalibaba said download some recording software and sens video of a suspect here or to bf2 council.

Regards

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2016, 09:18:33 AM »
it is very obvious that these guys were cheating, I can even invite some people to witness the topic from Team Speak.

i`m not defending anybody ...
...but do your so called witnesses have solid proof of that player using any cheats?...like a video or something?
...because it they don`t have any of it.....it is only words and speculations

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2016, 11:12:25 AM »
No man, for PUTIN is same idiot cheater CaJlat but marcopiller I have checked much time him, nothing is good player, even with other kit is much bravo. Sorry but marco not is cheater. I council for you see rules because I have seen you much time hopping and not allowed on server NRNS.
MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

• put the lime on the coconut
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2016, 14:02:55 PM »
Hello mate, as lalibaba, kucoman and keeper said if you wanna help to ban "hackers" you have to provide us a videoproof of the hacking. Screenshots just show scores and that is not considered as a proof of hacking. In the case of marcokiller for example, his score is quite good but he is not hacking, he is a skilled player... I know because i have watched him doing it better more than once and I didnt saw ever anything to make me think he is hacking.

So if you have videoproofs feel free to post them in report a cheater section and if you think someone could be hacking just record him or contact an admin on ts.

cheers

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2016, 17:37:27 PM »

i`m not defending anybody ...
...but do your so called witnesses have solid proof of that player using any cheats?...like a video or something?
...because it they don`t have any of it.....it is only words and speculations

will be on top of it ;)

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2016, 17:41:41 PM »
Hello mate, as lalibaba, kucoman and keeper said if you wanna help to ban "hackers" you have to provide us a videoproof of the hacking. Screenshots just show scores and that is not considered as a proof of hacking. In the case of marcokiller for example, his score is quite good but he is not hacking, he is a skilled player... I know because i have watched him doing it better more than once and I didnt saw ever anything to make me think he is hacking.

So if you have videoproofs feel free to post them in report a cheater section and if you think someone could be hacking just record him or contact an admin on ts.

cheers

i will intentionally download the video recorder to check how he auto aims while shooting.

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2016, 17:57:20 PM »

cheers

i will intentionally download the video recorder to check how he auto aims while shooting.

Check your pm

• Ambassador KEK.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2016, 19:56:15 PM »
Putin is a cheater, he is Cajlat with another nickname.

M4rco is clean, maybe hes got a macro or something (doubt)... But he has just a ridiculously low ping, so that gives him a hell of an advantage. Its like he's playing on lan.
Besides that, he's a great sniper, hes top 3, for me... But if you take away the sniper, he's not so great. (No offense).
That happens to me too!

The problem is the one shot sniper... But thats a story for another time.
Meanwhile, campers will keep camping and getting more points than players who actually work for the flag control!
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 01:43:06 AM by --(Fight-Men)-75- »

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2016, 20:00:41 PM »
Putin is a cheater, he is Cajlat with another nickname.

M4rco is clean, maybe hes got a macro or something... But he has just a ridiculously low ping, so that gives him a hell of an advantage. Its like he's playing on lan.
Besides that, he's a great sniper, hes top 3, for me... But if you take away the sniper, he's not so great. (No offense).
That happens to me too!

The problem is the one shot sniper... But thats a story for another time.
Meanwhile, campers will keep camping and getting more points than players who actually work for the flag control!

You are persistent with oneshot-onekill  fight-men ;) ,  hahaha you like me ¡¡

• Ambassador KEK.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2016, 20:44:47 PM »

Everyone of my friends who plays bf2 with me, hates the 1shot snipers.

But im going into the off-topic realm here :P

"A river cuts through rock, not because of its power, but because of its persistence."

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2016, 20:47:17 PM »

Everyone of my friends who plays bf2 with me, hates the 1shot snipers.

But im going into the off-topic realm here :P

"A river cuts through rock, not because of its power, but because of its persistence."

• Ambassador KEK.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2016, 22:03:04 PM »

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming