login

Author Topic: Unban Request for CoD4: MW- Couldn't post in unban :P  (Read 586 times)

• Activity: 0%
  • Sons of Anarchy: Fear The R34P3R!
    • View Profile
Unban Request for CoD4: MW- Couldn't post in unban :P
« on: February 13, 2016, 11:21:11 AM »
Hey guys... Hope everyone is doing well...

My in-game name: R34P3R
My public ip when i was playing: 154.120.217.214
The game i played: Call of Duty MW
The server i played on: MW: NRNS #2
The date i was banned: 4th January, 2016
Reason i was banned/kicked: Wall hacking

Comment on this matter: I know I've been accused of hacking 2 times before and I've been banned twice before... I do agree to hacking and I respect the bans that have been imposed on me... I have not tried to join NRNS servers or TeamSpeak servers ever since my last ban... I know everyone probably hates me now due to the hacking and all... But all I can say is that I felt helpless and was inclined to it due to having a useless laptop and an even worse internet connection... But now that has changed... Now that I have a good enough gaming laptop and a good enough internet connection I can happily say that I have given up hacking and don't think that I will ever resort to it again... I have tried playing on different servers and I can say all is well :) but I still don't get that family like feel on other servers... Now It is my very kind and humble request that you just give me one more chance.... Just one more pleeeaaaassseee ^^ *on my knees* I can assure you that now I won't hack anymore, you could spec me to even check... But please all I'm asking is just for one more chance.

PS I wasn't able to post in the Unban section so that;s why I posted it here

I will appreciate any sort of support rendered in these regards will be highly appreciated

Regards

R34P3R
« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 11:25:42 AM by [NRNS]aliabdullah124 »
Things that are said to enchant may deceive. -Plato

PS I am a total asshole XD

Thank you BLUE for the awesome signature :)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
Re: Unban Request for CoD4: MW- Couldn't post in unban :P
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2016, 11:26:06 AM »
You have been given your last chance already and totally wasted it. I can assure you, you were the only hacker we ever allowed to play again in our servers and you disregarded this chance. If you actually enjoyed playing here so much I can't understand why you threw away everything.

You will not be unbanned another time. I wish you good luck finding another server to play on.

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming