Author Topic: Are we going to do something?  (Read 5627 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
Re: Are we going to do something?
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2020, 10:34:34 AM »
So many bots to kill and you had to shoot me down oldman!

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2020, 03:21:06 AM »
I come on here ever so often and I always see no one is actually playing on any of the servers.

Personally, I don't think the solution is to put up a server for a popular game because that's just waste of time and wishful thinking. What NRNS should be focusing on is becoming a community focused on popular games that NRNS doesn't have to host.

Here are some ideas but ideas are just idea if no one is executing them.

• Get groups together and play games you're all into instead of games hosted on NRNS.
  • Setup tournaments in games and have a buy in. Use the buy in money to give the 1st place, 2nd place and 3rd place player or group money.
  • Get the NRNS name out there and soon you could have an NRNS esport team (sounds crazy but it's actually possible)

When I and other folks were an active member in NRNS and all of our servers were are max capacity 24/7 it wasn't because we all played on the servers. It's because we went on game server sites, forums and other things to advertise the NRNS servers to bring more people in. If you put up a server for a game, even if it's a popular game, chances are you're not going to get anyone to actually play it because building a community takes time. Yes back in the day NRNS was pretty much in the top 10 gaming clans but clans are thing of the past and NRNS never moved forward.

Those are just my initial thoughts and if anyone has any questions feel free to ask.

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2020, 16:52:25 PM »
I play everyday and  Oldman does too but weekend. There are several other not members frequently playing BF2.

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming