Author Topic: Unban Request for Battlefield 3  (Read 320 times)

Unban Request for Battlefield 3
« on: January 10, 2016, 16:54:54 PM »
Good day,

My ingame name: AKmulator
My public ip when i was playing: 31.42.47.2
The game i played: Battlefield 3
The server i played on: BF3:### NRNS-GAMES.COM EU#1 VOTEKICK
The date i was banned: 10/01/2016
Reason i was banned/kicked: Not follow Rules

Comment on this matter: Hello!
I was kicked from your server because i was attacking enemy`s main deployment. It was on 'operation metro' map  when our team captured all points and we(us team) started defending our points. I wasn`t camping near our point cause i had a shotgun and sniping with it was really bad idea, so i moved to the closest position to enemy and shoot them. I admit that maybe there were some warnings but there was a discussion in chat so i didn`t see them.,

Any help much appriciated on my Request

• Activity: 0%
  • Dead & Deadly
    • View Profile
Unban Request for Battlefield 3
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2016, 18:10:07 PM »
Hello mate as our admins know they should warn them for 3 times and if they warn for 3 times then it will auto temp ban and it should be W/K/temp ban/perm ban not just going for the temp ban cause if we do ban everyone for base rape then everyone will be banned from our server so i suggest our admins to warn them for 3 times then it will temp ban for 3 minutes they already know that and i know metro map is the worst map for base raping and we cant stop everyone from base raping and please next time try not to attack the enemies main deployment and sticking to the rules is the best option  so u will be unbanned soon from the server thanks for playing on our servers and putting unban request on our forums
-Regards
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 18:38:03 PM by [NRNS]-Madean- »

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming