login

Author Topic: Unban Request for Battlefield 2  (Read 892 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
Unban Request for Battlefield 2
« on: January 14, 2015, 17:27:24 PM »
Good day,

My ingame name: #Heli *MD*M9ICHuK
My public ip when i was playing: 89.28.106.64
My hashkey (only for the BF2 requests): invalid....
The game i played: Battlefield 2
The server i played on: BF2:**NO*RETREAT*NO*SURRENDER**
The date i was banned: 14.01.2015
Reason i was banned/kicked: Cheating/hacking

Comment on this matter: Hi!
Tonight I played on your server. I flew on helicopter with the companion, the enemy plane flies on me, I was a pilot. I shot in he rockets and he died, that time he shot at me and too killed me. I was accused that I am a cheater,but that isn't. It isn't UNREAL - to kill the plane from the helicopter??? I will tell more it is very easy to make! Especially to me! My prefix is #Heli because I fly about 5 years on helicopter in this game(bf2) and I know about it everything! I with ease can kill any enemy heli/jet or infantry from helicopter.
If [NRNS] Electro want to say that I am cheater - please show me black screenshots of pb. Every cheater have black screens! But I can show you that I am not cheater. I can stream my playing and I can show you my pb screens. It is clear!
However, it's not first time when Electro ban or kick somebody who killed him. He thinks that if he is an admin = he is the God ??? It is not! Go back down on the Earth,men! You are just an admin, so look for the real cheaters or players who make some bad things,but don't ban somebody if he killed you on jet or heli.You have to learn how to lose,because sometimes it happens!Yesterday on Daquing Oilfields i saw how you was killed by a men on Su-30(J-11B) china bomber.He shooted in you all his rockets and flied away from you,because you quickly was coming to USMC uncap,but his rockets reached you,when you was on the uncap territory. You kicked or banned him,i dont know. But WHY? He shooted in you his rockets when you was not near the airfield,when you was very much away from it. You cant understand him? Or you never was in the same situation? Why you do this? Kick and ban everybody who killed you and you don't believe in reality of this thing?

However. I killed you by the heli pilot's missiles. How i can be a cheater? Or if i could be gunner i could be cheater? When you come to the chopper face to face you think its hard to shoot in you by TV missile? it's wrong.

You BANNED me for nothing. Think about it. I am good player and i like this server. Why i have to be punished for my skillz? ,

Any help much appriciated on my Request

• View Profile
Re: Unban Request for Battlefield 2
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2015, 17:33:30 PM »
Thx thank you for following the request in your first post

before  responding to your request, I have a question :

you know this name:  o/O]@HTaZzzzze[R]+1
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 17:36:02 PM by [NRNS]Bison »

I see you......I kill you

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2015, 23:31:47 PM »
Thx thank you for following the request in your first post

before  responding to your request, I have a question :

you know this name:  o/O]@HTaZzzzze[R]+1

Played with him some times on NRNS and other servers. He is very good Chopper Pilot and Gunner. Better than me. Why?

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2015, 09:22:33 AM »
that player, who lives in the same city as you, amazing is not it !!, does not respect the rules.

I reminds you that the "switching" in the "jet" and the gunship is not allowed.

I also recall that the use of "hack" is not allowed

look: http://nrns-games.com/index.php?board=12.0

UNBANNED

I see you......I kill you

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming