Author Topic: [Try it out] Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (c) Activision  (Read 996 times)

• Date Tagged: Apr 2007
  • Activity: 0%
  • (T)ogether (E)veryone (A)chieves (M)ore
    • View Profile
[Try it out] Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (c) Activision
« on: November 04, 2014, 19:50:22 PM »
Try it, if you like the game BUY it!!!

"We do have rules, however, we can bypass those at any time if that means we can have something meaningful out of it."
Please do not PM me with unban/support questions, i will ignore them. You will get for sure faster responses when you post it in the right forum board.  Thank you.

• \m/
    • View Profile
Re: [Try it out] Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (c) Activision
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2014, 20:41:27 PM »
I did buy it, the multiplayer is a lot of fun
Too bad it doesn't have any dedicated servers :(
Click here for budget based PC hardware suggestions

I am allergic to mistakes with your/you're, their/they're/there, and people saying looser instead of loser.

• Thou shalt not recoil before thine enemy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2015, 08:53:00 AM »
It was actually more fun than I imagined it would be

• No Retreat No Surrender
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2015, 08:56:50 AM »
I didn't like this game though i am Cod and bf lover . They just ruin the franchise 

• Thou shalt not recoil before thine enemy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2015, 09:38:03 AM »
I didn't like this game though i am Cod and bf lover . They just ruin the franchise 

Well ok, the franchise has been stagnant for almost 10 years now, ever since COD4, the only game that featured any real game play changes is CODAW, besides nothing ground breaking ever happens in COD for them to "Ruin" it , If anything they tanked the franchise , but I am getting off topic. I can appreciate a "I don't like the new COD" and that's fine by me its a subjective opinion and its of course your right as a consumer not to like it.

CoD is for all the hate It's getting still the largest most selling interactive medium in the world, and the yearly release schedule is here to make sure it stays that way.
Bare with me while I go on a bit of a motor mouth here. Games have become Mainstream, the fact that you have people like me playing them every day is further proof of that, as they are becoming more mainstream the FPS Genre is turning into the Hollywood equivalent of the Superhero movie, a quick fun action packed over the top adrenaline filled distraction you use to kill a afternoon from time to time. And lets face it FPS has been that since Halo Combat Evolved.

There has been no Innovation in the genre for a long time and It is done so for a reason "If it ain't broke...." the reason the genre is "stagnant" is because that is what the vast majority of the consumers want, regardless of what the Internet might tell you milions of people still enjoy the COD games to this day, what you hear online is either members of a very vocal minority or people who hate on COD because It's hot. The franchise has never been a trend setter, Instead COD has always followed trends, if you want to see what is trending in the video game industry(theme /setting ect) you need only look at COD, as they keep a close eye on it.

That being said there is nothing wrong with games staying the same, CoD has not really changed at all, and for all the hate it gets MW3 and Ghosts were really the only objectively "Bad" games in the Series. Perhaps you should look at yourself rather than COD when trying to see why you hated it. The game hasn't changed, you have, you have grown and matured, and with age it is only natural that your taste gets more refined, as you consume more and different kinds of products you being to form a preference , and COD obviously no longer tailors to that preference, its target group has always been the 16-22 ish(frat bro), and it is true to this day.

There are plenty of alternatives to it, Get the new Wolfenstein if you want a FPS with deeper challenging mechanics, its really a great game, the old FPS formula modernized for the new generation, a truly superb game.

At the end of the day it should just come down to "Is this fun for me" and I just don't believe that Flying around with jetpacks shooting wrist mounted grenade launchers at people for 20mins-1h isn't fun to people ^.^.

Mind you Im not a huge COD fan, I have played them all I liked some more than others, but I like to think I know a thing or two about COD and FPS games in general, You are just getting older mate, it happened to me as well. I sat down to play BF3 last night It was great for a hour or two, but 4H later I was just tierd :)

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming