Author Topic: votemap for nrns eu 1 conquest bf3 server  (Read 1500 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
votemap for nrns eu 1 conquest bf3 server
« on: November 19, 2014, 15:23:56 PM »
I propose that we should have votemap for the conquest bf3 servers and let the players decide by voting which map they want to play on and if somebody doesnt like what i like they can vote too...so that argument does not really hold up

• View Profile
Re: votemap for nrns eu 1 conquest bf3 server
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2014, 15:31:14 PM »
Hi ,everyboby , i need help when i try to connect to  a server , a pop up window open and it's write "ERROR_INVALID_TOKEN 3 15-1" Please can you help me ?

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2014, 15:56:11 PM »
I propose that we should have votemap for the conquest bf3 servers and let the players decide by voting which map they want to play on and if somebody doesnt like what i like they can vote too...so that argument does not really hold up

I will look into implementing votes... the why is not there it's because it's been abused, new plugins are out, will look into them !

Your friendly neighborhood SysAdmin

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2014, 15:57:43 PM »
Hi ,everyboby , i need help when i try to connect to  a server , a pop up window open and it's write "ERROR_INVALID_TOKEN 3 15-1" Please can you help me ?

Just on our server or on any server?
If in every server please visit zlo forums, there's a FAQ there for error messages.

Your friendly neighborhood SysAdmin

• Playing FPS games since i had my first computer..
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2014, 20:41:29 PM »
Also, a good thing would be scrambling teams like on fpsZ servers where, when the difference in tickets is too high (etc. 200) the teams scramble, but still not scrambling the squads... This would be a very nice update because teambalance is not enough for just the number of players only, because too often one team is much better than the other one, so players protest about it...

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2014, 07:40:22 AM »

If in every server please visit zlo forums, there's a FAQ there for error messages.

Only on your server..XD why would i post here ...admins of all the servers are different

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2014, 07:48:32 AM »

DO NOT HIJACK THREAD

I will look into implementing votes... the why is not there it's because it's been abused, new plugins are out, will look into them !
that was the same reaction i got from another nrns admin...exactly how votemap can be abused, just make it automatic in the middle of the round and 1 time per round

then  why would i post here, admins of all the servers are different

Also, a good thing would be scrambling teams like on fpsZ servers where, when the difference in tickets is too high (etc. 200) the teams scramble, but still not scrambling the squads... This would be a very nice update because teambalance is not enough for just the number of players only, because too often one team is much better than the other one, so players protest about it...

I would like to correct you on that..in fpsz servers scramble command is used from big brother bot system not on procon and its not possible to use from procon, we have both procon and big brother bot to use applications of both systems ...2- the !scramble command is not automatic there, it is executed by an admin so that in the next round ALL the players not only the squads will be scrambled...so in the next round there will be NO squads and they would have to be made by players

• Playing FPS games since i had my first computer..
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2014, 15:40:46 PM »
I'm just saying what i saw on fpsZ... It said that the teams are scrambled but the squads stay the same....

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming