Author Topic: need clarification on this topic from the council members  (Read 776 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
need clarification on this topic from the council members
« on: August 11, 2015, 21:02:42 PM »
Final say here, while we don't mind suggestions this is our servers which we have been running for longer than you have probably been online. So if you want to have your own rules go get your own server.  Have a nice day and if I see more posts of this inflammatory nature it will be the last.

i don't understand something really.. because i made a a suggestion and was standing for my point its considered inflammatory and you would consider kicking me from the server just like that ?

i just need some clarification on what exactly was inflammatory about the post to you guys.. that's all...

• View Profile
Re: need clarification on this topic from the council members
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2015, 21:37:38 PM »
You made a post it was answered and then kept it going.  Seems to me you stated MY RULES somewhere.  People camping in tanks etc, sorry but you can't tell Michael Wittman in WW2 that he was camping the road at Villers Bocage etc , we try to make the games as realistic as possible.  So have fun and leave it at that.  Asking a question is fine but when you got repeated answers and still keep questioning them it is pointless.

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2015, 21:42:02 PM »
Final say here, while we don't mind suggestions this is our servers which we have been running for longer than you have probably been online. So if you want to have your own rules go get your own server.  Have a nice day and if I see more posts of this inflammatory nature it will be the last.

i don't understand something really.. because i made a a suggestion and was standing for my point its considered inflammatory and you would consider kicking me from the server just like that ?

i just need some clarification on what exactly was inflammatory about the post to you guys.. that's all...

Is this not inflammatory?
if you think my rule is dumb then just leave the poll and go and dont comment back its that simple ... just so you know the rule aint dumb you are because your tiny little brain cant understand anything

• put the lime on the coconut
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2015, 21:43:09 PM »
All suggestions ,ideas or even critics are welcome as we try to improve our hosted games ... but only if that suggestions are properly explained and consistent with reality on the servers , things you hate could be things other love . On first place the language used by you is not precisely proper to speak about other players calling them whores , second place if you make suggestions you should accept others could disagree with you .... in adittion you havent the right to tell other players which post can be answered or not .

About what you asked , councils will explain you but i think they were speaking about the forum not server games ... anyway better than post again asking in public for explanation would be ask councils the explanations you want in a personal message . We also provide teamspeak where you can find them and speak , personally for me this is the best way not only on forums also on real life.

Have a nice day

Enviado desde mi GT-I9070 usando Tapatalk 2

• Thou shalt not recoil before thine enemy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2015, 22:26:58 PM »
Insulting, flaming, calling people noobs, focing your own POV on people, QQ-ING... pack it in...

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming