Author Topic: ZloEMU  (Read 15186 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
Re: ZloEMU
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2014, 20:12:20 PM »
Here's an example of a player that was asked to be unbanned, and here's the evidence that the player was in fact caught by punkbuster:

Player: Makarov
IP: 194.44.203.13
[07.24.2014 20:18:07] VIOLATION (MULTIHACK) #71402: Makarov (slot #25) Violation (MULTIHACK) #71402 [656ec0971f7e8cd661a3897b38ba095f(-) 194.44.203.13:3659]

Player: SPART7N
BANLISTED [EU BF3 Banlist] 194.44.203.13

Player: (ACES)SPART7N
BANLISTED [EU BF3 Banlist] 194.44.203.13

Now you might say that it's a dynamic IP and that another legit player got it.
And I say maybe, it is possible. coincidence again??!!

Player Makarov was unbanned as per request of GreeenZLO.

Your friendly neighborhood SysAdmin

• View Profile
    • zlogames.ru
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2014, 03:14:12 AM »
This is the IP address of your home network, you know perfectly well that such router and so on and what the local area network and how many users can be in it! But the ban and add IP address to the ban list is not professional and rude. Millions of people are using dynamic ip address and the local network. For each player there EA Guid and PB GUID
Now think if we (zloadmins) will do a global ban on the IP adress, what will happen? 1000 innocent people suffer. Just think!

p/s And yes, I'm not interested player Makarov, I wrote about SPART7N. It's different people !!! Think again!
« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 03:20:42 AM by GreeenPNZ »

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2014, 09:03:29 AM »
This is the IP address of your home network, you know perfectly well that such router and so on and what the local area network and how many users can be in it! But the ban and add IP address to the ban list is not professional and rude. Millions of people are using dynamic ip address and the local network. For each player there EA Guid and PB GUID
Now think if we (zloadmins) will do a global ban on the IP adress, what will happen? 1000 innocent people suffer. Just think!

p/s And yes, I'm not interested player Makarov, I wrote about SPART7N. It's different people !!! Think again!

We have removed the ban after your threat to remove our servers from your list.

We also addressed the issue with players complaining they have been banned. Every single complaint on your site regarding NRNS will be posted in public.With the log to match it. Then you will see 99% is from our auto admin that removes players for disrespecting others. You will also notice you have less than 15 players making the complaints out of the 1000`s of players we have had through our servers in the last 6 months, 15 players complaining is a small number over that time out of the number of players we have had through the servers.

All our rules of the game scroll within the game itself as you have seen. They are also posted on this website.

ZLO started this thread demanding we take action to stop hackers better than we were which we have done. Now we are threatened to be removed from the master list for doing it to well and forced to remove selected bans. Which we have respected fully.

Now I ask that the server rules that are scrolling are followed fully by all players. If players can not follow them then they have to expect to be warned,kicked or banned depending on the rule broken. As I understand it this is in line with ZLOGAMES own rules for hosting the game as it is the hosters responsibility to sort out there own servers.Which includes dealing with bans and unbans does it not???? Im more than happy to have you go over all our bans and for you to tell me which ones you want removing each day. If this is your wish.

We have fully followed your comments and advise, In return for that you threaten to remove our servers from your list.

I hope there will be no more threats and this matter can be set to rest as a solved issue.

« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 09:12:08 AM by [NRNS]DR-EVIL »

Working hard to bring the best online servers to our community

• View Profile
    • zlogames.ru
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2014, 15:01:29 PM »
All the fault of my bad English and Google translator. I'm not threatened, as you might think so. I wanted to write, that we will have to turn off all of the server (master server emulator) to ascertain all the reasons. So I told the administrators of other servers and what you wrote. Excuse me, do not be mad at me. Try to understand me!

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming