Author Topic: battlefield 3 campers, base rapers and vehicle whores  (Read 5456 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
Re: battlefield 3 campers, base rapers and vehicle whores
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2015, 13:35:20 PM »
listen you can play the game that way if you want but ask yourself are you getting any better at the game in the tank uh ?
are you even having fun playing like that ? come on driving around in the tank is like singleplayer on easy difficulty .. simply because most players dont go for the enginner kit so they dont have a rpg to take you out and that makes them sitting ducks ....just come out the tank and lets go toe to toe and you will see that its much more fun like that .. each kill is more rewarding ,, do you know how good it feels to get revenge on a guy that killed you three times and then you get to tea bag that guy uh ? its awesome..

• More players, more fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2015, 17:33:52 PM »
Man if you don't like tanks or any other vehicle you can play Call of Duty.  You play medic, how you say that is like you play this game alone, in this game you got squads, teamspeak and other players who play other kits. If you play with others in team then noob tank is not threat. Also if you see main base rape just report to any admin on server or teamspeak. Uhhh i need to go :P See you on battlefield.

• Thou shalt not recoil before thine enemy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2015, 18:50:59 PM »
this game is about pushing the objectives and playing to make yourself and others have fun .. sitting in the corner is a display of realism because soldiers in real life just sat in a corner they would not be able to get their mission complete so your point null and void... as for vehicles yes its a core part of the game and it should be used but know your limits .. thats my point some people just run for the tank or chopper or jet as soon as the match starts and they stay in it until the match restarts ... as a medic i always know my limitations but even when behind cover and going about playing the game i always find my self or the building im hiding in to get lit up by these noobs..  ilook at it this way ,, lets say a mtach last for an hour ok that would mean this noob would be in a tank driving around in a tank pointlessly shooting for the whole hour... i also noticed that all the time the noob in the tank is an engineer because he wants to jump out after a few rockets and repair and then back in again ... no matter what you say its lame and unfair and not to mention stupid.. if you play like that then you are a noob and you need to go play some other game... say you get ten kills with a tank  just get out now and then go PTFO dont stay in there the whole match just shooting and not contributing to your team .... play the game how its supposed to play

Well I disagree that its unfair if you have 2 dedicated engineers per team, and a recon with a soflam you can pretty much shut down any vehicle on the map with little to no effort.

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2015, 19:05:46 PM »
what i said was by no means an indication that am playing alone... look no one wants to be forced to become a sniper and engineer just to go back to playing the objectives for 5 minutes until the noob returns with another tank ... i agree strategies can get rid of them but come on its gets annoying after facing the same dude in a tank 5 times ..  and you guy talking about playing call of duty i sense you are one the tank whores based on your username and your comment on the matter ...in case you didn't read the thread completely i didn't say i hate thanks or vehicles i said i hate the noobs who whore them up all match and wont give others a chance and ruin the game for everybody else in the process.. am not speaking about this as the defender getting shot am speaking in general because i get pissed as well when i notice a teammate of mine just hogging up the tank whole match every match and just not coming out... it makes me want to kill them ,, point is just try to play the game sometimes and not just join the server to run to a tank and shoot...

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2015, 19:08:19 PM »
Man if you don't like tanks or any other vehicle you can play Call of Duty.  You play medic, how you say that is like you play this game alone, in this game you got squads, teamspeak and other players who play other kits. If you play with others in team then noob tank is not threat. Also if you see main base rape just report to any admin on server or teamspeak. Uhhh i need to go :P See you on battlefield.

dude look you can see me on the battlefield anytime you are ready ... my username is the same as on this forum ,, ill take it to you anytime because you seem to think am new to bf3 ..

• Playing FPS games since i had my first computer..
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2015, 19:24:13 PM »

dude look you can see me on the battlefield anytime you are ready ... my username is the same as on this forum ,, ill take it to you anytime because you seem to think am new to bf3 ..

He's not talking about if your playing BF at all, he's saying that if you prefer no campers and only infantry you should then play CoD, ofc on our servers :D

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2015, 19:31:57 PM »
look its not that i cant deal with them its just that i dont understand why someone would play the game like that all the time ..  how in this world could any of the points i brought up be fun ? somebody answer how could camping , base raping and vehicle whoring be fun ? why cant people just PTFO ?

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2015, 20:33:32 PM »
look its not that i cant deal with them its just that i dont understand why someone would play the game like that all the time ..  how in this world could any of the points i brought up be fun ? somebody answer how could camping , base raping and vehicle whoring be fun ? why cant people just PTFO ?

Oh mate , I hate vehicle whoring as much as the next guy, but In all fairness battlefield is just weird w/o them, some of the most fun action packed moments I ever had in battlefield were running from, or dodging tanks. It's the same reason some people always snipe, or only play medic, its what's fun and enjoyable about the game, to them. I'm much more concerned about how ZLO community is dominated by VAL/AEK/M16 Whoring, but hey, if people wanna taste the FOTM, that's their choice... Will I look down on them? Ofc I will , but that just makes wrecking them with my Little AUG all the more satisfying :D

• More players, more fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2015, 04:11:45 AM »

In fact i never think that you are new in battlefield and when i say "see you on battlefield" is more like see you dude then see you noob.  :)

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2015, 21:32:05 PM »
i just had another match and these points come up again and am so pissed about it .. this dude name "{ccc} dececpt " was in a tank the whole match ..the match went on for about roughly an hour and fifteen minutes and the dude never ever came out the tank .. not one shot was fired .. he was on the kill feed constantly saying he killed someone with a t-90 .. guys why isn't there a rule against over usage of vehicle in a game  ? i think there should be because while everyone was playing there objectives this dude was just wasting a perfectly good slot on the server whoring about in a tank .. a mean the guy isn't even at level 25 yet .. damn noobs.. get on my nerves .. pc gamers cant brag about not having noobs anymore because the PC world is now over runned by them..

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2015, 21:41:08 PM »
PC has always had noobs, games are just like that mate, You got to understand that you are on a free cracked instant gratification hosting service, people on those tend to be a bit cheaper, that being said if a tank dominated the entire round It's nobodys fault but ur teams... 2 RPG's in his butt would have killed him

• Playing FPS games since i had my first computer..
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2015, 22:01:10 PM »
PC has always had noobs, games are just like that mate, You got to understand that you are on a free cracked instant gratification hosting service, people on those tend to be a bit cheaper, that being said if a tank dominated the entire round It's nobodys fault but ur teams... 2 RPG's in his butt would have killed him

For me it didn't work 2 TOW-s and 12 rounds from the LAV...

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2015, 13:11:39 PM »

ok so basically because its a cracked server its ok for these guys can just do as they please and nobody does anything about it.. i do believe somethings gonna be done about it but its gonna happen when one of you admins gets annoyed by one of these douches.. people only seem to care when things happen to them..  its not my teams fault BTW ,, my team was play the objectives and and so was his team but i started taking notice of this guy when i noticed he was 28-0 .. i was like is he that good !! and then when i encounter the dude in the forest he was in a tank with the engineer kit btw .. as soon as i saw him and hit him with the javelin he shot me and drove off .. i then saw him repairing in the kill cam ..that all he does all match..there really should be a rule against this because its annoying .. i honestly don't mind the planes that much because they don't really get much chance to repair but tank whores kill you then jump put with the repair torch and then back in again.. just like how base raping and camping inside deployment have a rule so should over usage of a vehicle.. it should be that anyone who goes for more than 10 kills with it gets killed and then re spawns.. just like with grenade spammers on other servers..

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2015, 23:50:10 PM »

ok so basically because its a cracked server its ok for these guys can just do as they please and nobody does anything about it.. i do believe somethings gonna be done about it but its gonna happen when one of you admins gets annoyed by one of these douches.. people only seem to care when things happen to them..  its not my teams fault BTW ,, my team was play the objectives and and so was his team but i started taking notice of this guy when i noticed he was 28-0 .. i was like is he that good !! and then when i encounter the dude in the forest he was in a tank with the engineer kit btw .. as soon as i saw him and hit him with the javelin he shot me and drove off .. i then saw him repairing in the kill cam ..that all he does all match..there really should be a rule against this because its annoying .. i honestly don't mind the planes that much because they don't really get much chance to repair but tank whores kill you then jump put with the repair torch and then back in again.. just like how base raping and camping inside deployment have a rule so should over usage of a vehicle.. it should be that anyone who goes for more than 10 kills with it gets killed and then re spawns.. just like with grenade spammers on other servers..

No, what they are doing is ok to do because it is in no  way a violation of NRNS rules, vehicles play a important suppressive role in battlefield 3 and a good vehicle pilot can be instrumental in ensuring a victory for his team on quite a few maps, you can try to rationalize the fact that you hate vehicles as much as you like, but don't try and force subjective views on the community.

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2015, 23:51:00 PM »

No, what they are doing is ok to do because it is in no  way a violation of NRNS rules, vehicles play a important suppressive role in battlefield 3 and a good vehicle pilot can be instrumental in ensuring a victory for his team on quite a few maps, you can try to rationalize the fact that you hate vehicles as much as you like, but don't try and force subjective views on the community.

The Javelin BTW is a poor anti armor weapon, it does 45 damage at best , most of the time due to impact angle it will be as low as 25....

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming