login

Author Topic: battlefield 3 campers, base rapers and vehicle whores  (Read 5458 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
battlefield 3 campers, base rapers and vehicle whores
« on: August 05, 2015, 16:28:18 PM »
why is it that every time i play this game almost everyone is either camping it up with a machine gun just ruining the game with the chopper or tank the whole match.. it makes me wonder if they are having fun doing lame things like that ..

* campers do you have a lot of fun sitting in a corner motionless for god knows how long just for a unlucky soul to run by so u can shoot them and relocate ?

* vehicle whores do you enjoy the game being in a tank all match just shooting it pointlessly when you could have been on the field developing your skills and getting actually good at the game ? why do you even play ?

*and base rapers how will the game be fun if the enemy cant leave their base to attack you the game is nice ?
i think its stupid to base rape hands down .. know when to fall back and let the enemy come to you and then the game will be awesome for everyone else as there will be more activity and each kill will be more rewarding .. guys what do you think about the 3 set of players i just mentioned ? are you cool with them or you despise them like i do ?

• Thou shalt not recoil before thine enemy.
    • View Profile
Re: battlefield 3 campers, base rapers and vehicle whores
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2015, 17:05:04 PM »
Mate I understand your frustrations a lot of the times if you are playing solo These things can be the bane of the BF Experience.
Take into account that bf3 was never balanced around infantry play and you have a recipe for disaster. BUT THERE IS A WAY AROUND IT!!!
Join us on team speak, we play as a team, often in several squads, and when teamwork is utilized these things become Fun challenges to overcome, rather than frustrating obstacles in our games.
I'm primarily an infantry player, so I feel your pain buddy.

So hop on team speak when you get the chance Download TS3 its easy and connect to            eu.server.nrns-games.com              and have some fun with us while we take out the campers and the lamers ^.^

• Dead & Deadly
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2015, 17:17:58 PM »
Mate I understand your frustrations a lot of the times if you are playing solo These things can be the bane of the BF Experience.
Take into account that bf3 was never balanced around infantry play and you have a recipe for disaster. BUT THERE IS A WAY AROUND IT!!!
Join us on team speak, we play as a team, often in several squads, and when teamwork is utilized these things become Fun challenges to overcome, rather than frustrating obstacles in our games.

So hop on team speak when you get the chance Download TS3 its easy and connect to            eu.server.nrns-games.com              and have some fun with us while we take out the campers and the lamers ^.^
he is already joined teamspeak V

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2015, 17:25:02 PM »

as madean stated am already on teamspeak and i just dont know how to get the chat going so i can hear you guys and play along with you  .. i only played with voice over once and that was with madean and a friend and i dont know how to start a squad chat like he did.. if you guys could tell me how to do it that would be great. .. also i can only play on one nrns server which is the 24/7 metro one and it is almost always empty .. i tried the EU  server but even though my ping is great it freezes extremely bad and sometimes i cant see anything at all ... cant wait to mess those campers up real good

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2015, 18:03:01 PM »
dude not to sound like a fan boy or anything but call of duty drinks !!! thats the birthplace of campers in my book .. i p[ayed a few times and i kept getting killed by noob campers and head glitchers .. man plus there is no realism at all its just plain and boring .. all in my opinion..

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2015, 18:50:45 PM »
Vehicles are key point of bf3. Fight them with grenade launchers, mines, c4, knives or whatever. It wouldn't be Battlefield without vehicles. Also campers are nice targets for shitty snipers like me, kill campers with pleasure and deal with baserapers. Baserape4life.

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2015, 19:03:22 PM »
Vehicles are key point of bf3. Fight them with grenade launchers, mines, c4, knives or whatever. It wouldn't be Battlefield without vehicles. Also campers are nice targets for shitty snipers like me, kill campers with pleasure and deal with baserapers. Baserape4life.

dude how will you deal with them if you are a medic or some other class other than engineer uh ? if you prefer a class and try to play it and as soon as you run out on a kill streak you got this noob in a tank or plane or camping far off with a sniper rifle just shooting at you .. man up and PTFO .. is that so hard ..  if i ever end up in a match against you mr base raper you better wish we are on the same team bcz i will target you personally .. i hate when people dont play the game like it should be played ... damn fags in tank just driving around and never using their pistol or primary the whole match ..
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 19:04:53 PM by jbrown156 »

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2015, 19:46:34 PM »

dude how will you deal with them if you are a medic or some other class other than engineer uh ? if you prefer a class and try to play it and as soon as you run out on a kill streak you got this noob in a tank or plane or camping far off with a sniper rifle just shooting at you .. man up and PTFO .. is that so hard ..  if i ever end up in a match against you mr base raper you better wish we are on the same team bcz i will target you personally .. i hate when people dont play the game like it should be played ... damn fags in tank just driving around and never using their pistol or primary the whole match ..
I usually play as a medic too, and I killed more tanks with m320 or with c4 as support than with engineer stuff, so I dont feel helpless. When tank is operated by noob its not that hard to escape from him or destroy him. If there are tanks and planes in games, it should be played with them, otherwise=>COD or infantry only servers.
P.S. Cant wait when you will target me personally.

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2015, 19:49:53 PM »

as madean stated am already on teamspeak and i just dont know how to get the chat going so i can hear you guys and play along with you  .. i only played with voice over once and that was with madean and a friend and i dont know how to start a squad chat like he did.. if you guys could tell me how to do it that would be great. .. also i can only play on one nrns server which is the 24/7 metro one and it is almost always empty .. i tried the EU  server but even though my ping is great it freezes extremely bad and sometimes i cant see anything at all ... cant wait to mess those campers up real good

You need to run both TeamSpeak and BF3 As Administrator, as for EU#1 simply delete the PB folder in your games install directory and it will fix the performance problems

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2015, 19:52:07 PM »
hey vendetta thanks man am gonna try that as soon as i leave work and get home ... hey so as long as i run the teamspeak as an admin i will be able to hear others talking in game right ?

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2015, 19:53:34 PM »
Yeah, Its because the apps take controll of w/e's by running them both as administrator it will overwrite the keybind/usage privileges and make it work, its a pretty standard issue with VOIP programs on the PC im suprised nobody told you how to fix it until now :D

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2015, 20:06:27 PM »
well thanks for the help .. i recently got it and this was the first time i mentioned the problem to anyone so that might be the reason no one told me how to fix it as yet ..

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2015, 20:12:38 PM »
hey whats happening here ? the other guy that was here comments just disappeared and for a moment i couldnt find my thread it kept saying thread was deleted or i no longer have permission to view it ..could somebody tell whats going on ?
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 20:16:11 PM by jbrown156 »

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2015, 19:27:11 PM »
Hey mate this is my opinion,  battlefield is war style gameplat. In war you dont run in open you choose to wait for enemy, but again its game sometimes you have to push. Focus on objectives not kills, not to mention bf3 has suppression. When MG get supprrssed hes recoil increased way to high. All you have to do poke him first, then engange.if u have good accuracy pick up g3a3 one burst kill. About cehicles they are core part of battlefield without them it will be cod. When playing as medic against vehicle. Know u limitation. Cover is always good.
[NRNS]Suraj
Proud Member of NRNS.

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2015, 13:27:44 PM »
this game is about pushing the objectives and playing to make yourself and others have fun .. sitting in the corner is a display of realism because soldiers in real life just sat in a corner they would not be able to get their mission complete so your point null and void... as for vehicles yes its a core part of the game and it should be used but know your limits .. thats my point some people just run for the tank or chopper or jet as soon as the match starts and they stay in it until the match restarts ... as a medic i always know my limitations but even when behind cover and going about playing the game i always find my self or the building im hiding in to get lit up by these noobs..  ilook at it this way ,, lets say a mtach last for an hour ok that would mean this noob would be in a tank driving around in a tank pointlessly shooting for the whole hour... i also noticed that all the time the noob in the tank is an engineer because he wants to jump out after a few rockets and repair and then back in again ... no matter what you say its lame and unfair and not to mention stupid.. if you play like that then you are a noob and you need to go play some other game... say you get ten kills with a tank  just get out now and then go PTFO dont stay in there the whole match just shooting and not contributing to your team .... play the game how its supposed to play

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming