login

Author Topic: Jet Fighting in BF3  (Read 3033 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
Re: Jet Fighting in BF3
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2015, 19:45:23 PM »
Well tanks are pretty fun to use, the good tank player focus more on dodging shells, then tries to shoot.
For MBT take reactive armor,ir smoke,n machine gun, I use same composition for tank destroyers

First thing being tank that you need to survive as long as you can.
If u know if u have reactive armor it blocks damage from one shell hit. You can reposition urself n face another side of tank which has armor n more likely you will return with less damage teken. Remember if you are in tank fighting suprise is the key. Know where the enemy is hit him in back, for MBT it will be one shot disable if u hit them in back with no armor.
As soon as u take shot, they know where u are so pop smoke sneak behind them give him one more deadly shot. As he will not have any idea ehere the shots coming you are at advantage, one more shot n boom.
The second thing is hit the tank in 90 degree angle it deals 30-45 damage to tank.
Always remember hit him in 90 degree. The next trick is penetrating through your opponent reactive armor, avoid hitting tank in all directions if he has armor, it will be 3 shells wastage n u give up position too. Instead hit him in one direction keep hitting same direction l.
When you are in tank destroyer mobilty is the kry, if they start shooting you first fave another side to them n remember do not give them 90 degree angle to hit u. If they still choose to fire it will be only 17-25 damage. Another thing tanks are great with medium to long rage combat, they are useless in close quarters without proper infantry support.

One more MBT has more damage sustain in front even if he doesn't have armor, avoid hitting them in front.

However I love when any MBT showing front to me, I hit it exactly at the main gun. One shot disable. Which is weak part of MBT. Remember dont give them chance to think about you, kill them before they know where you are
[NRNS]Suraj
Proud Member of NRNS.

• Playing FPS games since i had my first computer..
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2015, 20:12:26 PM »
Well tanks are pretty fun to use, the good tank player focus more on dodging shells, then tries to shoot.

I focus on shooting down choppers and jets :)

• More players, more fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2015, 23:15:26 PM »
Just to add about MBT.
In game you got Abrams and T-90.
Abrams got good armor, easy to handle, slow in any case, bad sight, (i don't know how to use it on long range :D ), bad angle of the cannon when you turn turrnt for 180° because  big rear which is also a big weak spot.
T-90 is fast in all ways, little bit harder to handle because speed, low profile not too much but lower then Abrams, good sight and "bad" armor.
Abrams is good for direct attacks and T-90 for flanking.
And what ever you do never go for flag if you don't have support. When you are only one in cap zone use 3rd person camera, that will help you to see when someone try to put "Jeep Stuff" on you and also when you rotate turret is much easy to see someone behind  close covers. Ofcourse always use minimap!
Sorry for bad English. :)

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2015, 07:30:33 AM »
T-90 is the best. And when u become too good in it you always use 3rd person. My style for MBT is like long range combat. Well hodge shooting heli if u focus on them they will focus on you. N you cant do anything when they shoot TV missile from where you cant see him. Also if heli has gud pilot he will keep hovering over you n you just keep trying to aim him but your main gun cannot lifted up to take a shot. Gud pilot knows that minimum safe attitude from tank. Thats why prefer positioning, take cover n then if u had chance then shoot. Its not good idea to on helis with MBT but td are good AA.
[NRNS]Suraj
Proud Member of NRNS.

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2015, 07:57:06 AM »
WoW ! I've never thought that much about tanks. And Certainly not about the weak spots on them. Guess I have pretty much to learn.
 :D  :D  :D  :D

• Thou shalt not recoil before thine enemy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2015, 11:27:26 AM »
Ugh , to keep this short 2 engi in squad 1 medic trailing a friendly tank=tank driver godmode lol

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2015, 14:02:03 PM »
That combo V is great at maps like damavand peak, seine crossing.
[NRNS]Suraj
Proud Member of NRNS.

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming