login

Author Topic: Cannot create new accounts due to continuous banning.  (Read 4597 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
Cannot create new accounts due to continuous banning.
« on: June 16, 2015, 08:22:24 AM »
I really wanted to play mp version of this game.  But after i played some couple of games, I notice some players (usually high ranking people) using hacks, the proof that i saw was when I got sprayed with bullets on the wall, after I died i saw the bullet impacts were on really precise and accurate (prolly a no recoil and spread).  After I respawned I tried backdooring enemy flags but turns out I hear some guy following me and it was the same player. I quit the game then I resolved myself to USE HACKS TO LURE OUT HACKERS.  By using maphack I was able to acertain where these hackers go and its very obvious on their movements that they are also map hacking, not to mention having 1 shot and no recoil spread hacks.  I always get iced by the same guy (he was using m417).  After I quit the game out of rage, I deleted my hacks for good cause I GOT A GOOD CONSCIENCE.  And then when I started logging in, it said that I was banned then disconnected from server.  Then I tried to create another account, when I logged in it was fine but when I joined a server, a windows popped then I tried logging in using the new account then said that DisplayNamefield something like that could not be find in the registry.  Then I tried to log-in through the main site, then I saw my account banned again for the reason of multiacc.  This is revolting, I am trying to play the game without the even the cheats in (defragged and cleaned my pc) and still do not do shit.  I am not saying that I should be unbanned, but I am trying to play without hacks this time!, wtf is wrong with these people, it is like they think that we hackers do not have conscience.  I only used the hack for 1 kill then quited the game and deleted dem hacks, AND THIS IS THE TREATMENT I GET?!.  You know what SHAME ON YOU ZLOEMU, even creating new accounts is prohibited. I do not expect a solution, but if I am somehow able to play again. I will finally enjoy this game with a clear conscience, but I still fear there will be hackers out there because I see new users banned every day. I could take all the help I can get. I really want to play this game so bad, I REGRET IT SO PLEASE LEMME IN THEN I WILL KILL YOU ALL WITH AN M39 WITHOUT HACKS AT LEAST.

• Dead & Deadly
    • View Profile
Re: Cannot create new accounts due to continuous banning.
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2015, 08:28:06 AM »
Hello mate i can help u with that :)

• Dead & Deadly
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2015, 08:45:21 AM »
there is two ways
First way Delete the files inside BF3 folder i mean this ones

Then Re-download it From This Two Links

1:https://mega.co.nz/#F!NB4jTZwb!1U7xnyGDctzHFJ-QmzDE7g
2:http://www.mediafire.com/download/00b8xn583b5kk3n/game.rar
then after u download the files then Go to
C-Disk- Then Programs Data
Note:If there is no Program Data In C Disk
then Go to Folder View Option By Clicking On Organize From top left side inside C disk Then Click on Folders and Search Option
Then Go To View Tab then there is Show Hidden Files Then Check The Show Hidden Files Then OK
Ok then Go Inside The Program Data Then Electronic Arts Then EA Service Then License Then Delete The File Inside License Folder

Ok Now After this Copy Back The Crack Files u downlaoded  into the BF3 Folder and Download The Launcher And Launcher.DLL
From the ZLO official site
http://zloemu.org/
on the BF3 Tab there is Launcher And Launcher.DLL then download
Ok and copy this to files to BF3 folder too
Now Create A new Account
and Enter it in the new launcher u downloaded Then It should work
Thats what i can do for u If this dont worked then we have to find another way !

• Dead & Deadly
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2015, 08:48:05 AM »
And Listen don't Let the hackers Push u :) i'm colonel 100 and i never hack even i get killed by hackers so many times i just play on NRNS server and its so Secure cause i'm on vent and admins are always online there im just gonna tell them and they will ban them and try to get on VENT i'm always there :)

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2015, 11:08:55 AM »
I dunno if this will fix it but will still give it a try. I shall reply once I got a news.

• Dead & Deadly
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2015, 11:35:42 AM »
Ok man hope it works !

• Playing FPS games since i had my first computer..
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2015, 11:44:49 AM »
If you think someone is hacking, post a report here on forum or alert some of the admins ingame.. Do not use hacks by yourself because that will result in us banning you from our servers.

• Dead & Deadly
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2015, 11:47:11 AM »
If you think someone is hacking, post a report here on forum or alert some of the admins ingame.. Do not use hacks by yourself because that will result in us banning you from our servers.
Hodoje bro his account is banned i guess not only on NRNS servers

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2015, 11:47:29 AM »
Yup I knew it, its not gonna work.

Here : You are banned 2015-06-16 15:46:02, reason: Banned multiacc

.............................................................ok. From what I see, i am not banned from the server itself, but its my account instead. I think this is the global ban Ive been hearing about. Yes this is what I was talking about, i cannot even create new accounts.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 11:50:28 AM by White Yaksha »

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2015, 11:54:40 AM »
But the thing is, I have been creating countless accounts from the same PC. I was thinking, if the emulator tracks it by IP and prevents me from playing, I may try masking it.  But I already tried it before, they are not tracking it by IP, I do not know what but they stick to my PC. I will have to try creating accounts from another device instead where configurations are different from mine.

• Dead & Deadly
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2015, 11:59:27 AM »
But the thing is, I have been creating countless accounts from the same PC. I was thinking, if the emulator tracks it by IP and prevents me from playing, I may try masking it.  But I already tried it before, they are not tracking it by IP, I do not know what but they stick to my PC. I will have to try creating accounts from another device instead where configurations are different from mine.
yea and if that didnt worked then format your PC

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2015, 12:06:54 PM »
No it will not work, it will still stick into my connection. DNS and IP will still be the same no matter what kind of formatting i would do.  I am a PC Engineer so I know this.  An entirely different device like another computer will do as long as it connects to the internet. I just need to keep this current PC connected so the IP wont change, thus giving an entirely different configurations to whatever device connects to the same connection.  I better hope this method works cause I brainstormed enough.

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2015, 08:19:35 AM »
You know what, it actually worked. I downloaded windows 10 cause its what I intended to do at first.  But I also tried to create a new account just to be sure and it worked. Right now my name is SilverBalls96, cause my balls are silver no im just jokin.  Anyway I look forward to playing with ur servers again, but please not always Operation Metro, lets try bigger maps at least.

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2015, 16:36:12 PM »
If you get ban and you have the message ''too many computer have access this game''. Just delete your BF4 in your regedit.

• Playing FPS games since i had my first computer..
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2015, 20:16:37 PM »
You only need a new IP adress, because your IP is banned.. That is the worst ban... You get new IP with new internet, which is not worth the game.

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming