login

Author Topic: Cannot create new accounts due to continuous banning.  (Read 4613 times)

• Activity: 0%
  • Dead & Deadly
    • View Profile
Re: Cannot create new accounts due to continuous banning.
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2015, 10:40:58 AM »
You know what, it actually worked. I downloaded windows 10 cause its what I intended to do at first.  But I also tried to create a new account just to be sure and it worked. Right now my name is SilverBalls96, cause my balls are silver no im just jokin.  Anyway I look forward to playing with ur servers again, but please not always Operation Metro, lets try bigger maps at least.

You come to NRNS EU1 its conquest large with cool maps

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2015, 11:28:07 AM »
Hey guys, I do not get how weapons are unlocked, is it by getting promoted or having enough xp?. And also I noticed that weapons also have unlockable attachments after getting enough kills or xp.

I created a fresh account with the name of White_Yaksha1996 as my main. Since the other account was just for testing purposes.

• Dead & Deadly
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2015, 16:55:21 PM »
Hey guys, I do not get how weapons are unlocked, is it by getting promoted or having enough xp?. And also I noticed that weapons also have unlockable attachments after getting enough kills or xp.

I created a fresh account with the name of White_Yaksha1996 as my main. Since the other account was just for testing purposes.
First join us on vent for group voice chatting and gaming
and about the weapons it depends on weapon some weapons are unlocked by finishing the assignment and some by getting xp of each class and some by leveling up
and getting attachments for weapons is by killing with the weapon that u want unlock assignment for it
Note:i hope u join us on ventrilo

• Playing FPS games since i had my first computer..
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2015, 17:19:53 PM »
Yep, join us on Ventrilo, it will be much easier for us to explain to you what you want to know :)

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming