login

Author Topic: My final video  (Read 7061 times)

• Activity: 0%
  • put the lime on the coconut
    • View Profile
Re: My final video
« Reply #45 on: June 23, 2016, 21:09:16 PM »
I gonna be clear on this Maaku, your comments about that you call "sniper problem" are fully out of place on this post.

Do you think there is a problem with snipers¿? ---> go to section NRNS members only and post your thoughts ON YOUR OWN POST instead using the post of a public player who nicely share his gameplay with us, that is a toxic attitude.

By the way if you wanna know why im quoting you catch me on TS and i will fully explain to you.

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 24, 2016, 12:23:46 PM »
In reality you cannot shoot anyone with no scope sniper rifle, when I play bf2 on single player, I cannot no scope bots even if they were 10 meters close to me, it is impossible. On the city maps server tho, you can no scope from the other side of the map. The bullet will always travel exactly where the center of the screen is.
I just tested this on city maps and got different results:

I'm only standing about 3-5 meters from that wall and I cannot hit the squared bullethole.

Did you find the spread to be this extreme? No-scope shots from across the map with this kind of spread should be uncommonly rare. Or am I doing it wrong? :P
I am very open to suggestion. If you see an error or room for improvement or just have a comment or query please get in touch with me via forum PM, email, or Discord.

• You can only miss me once, then it's game over.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 24, 2016, 14:51:06 PM »
you will kill someone on the other side of the map if you aim right, the real bullet will go meters away from the target, but for some reason, you will get a result like using a scope actually. I do not know what is going on there, but that is how it works. Like the real bullet path does not work on this server when no scope

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 24, 2016, 21:55:45 PM »
In reality you cannot shoot anyone with no scope sniper rifle, when I play bf2 on single player, I cannot no scope bots even if they were 10 meters close to me, it is impossible. On the city maps server tho, you can no scope from the other side of the map. The bullet will always travel exactly where the center of the screen is.
I just tested this on city maps and got different results:

I'm only standing about 3-5 meters from that wall and I cannot hit the squared bullethole.

Did you find the spread to be this extreme? No-scope shots from across the map with this kind of spread should be uncommonly rare. Or am I doing it wrong? :P

It doesn't work that way on modded servers.
https://youtu.be/2XGSPaK8Agc?t=466

check 7:47-7:50

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 25, 2016, 13:26:06 PM »
i like that buddy  8)

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 26, 2016, 08:54:05 AM »
I see what you mean:

It appears that the bullet and the damage are separate. ::)
I am very open to suggestion. If you see an error or room for improvement or just have a comment or query please get in touch with me via forum PM, email, or Discord.

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 26, 2016, 12:46:07 PM »
I see what you mean:

It appears that the bullet and the damage are separate. ::)
There you go. Can that be undone, so the bullets path and the damage are like on the lan server.

• When nothing goes right --> go left
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 26, 2016, 18:58:48 PM »
exactly ^^ Sometimes the bullet goes on the ground but I still get kill like 100 meters away  :D
-Forget the rules and play from your heart.!

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 26, 2016, 22:46:16 PM »
[NRNS]ArmedGuy gave some clarification about why the bullet doesn't go where it appears. I did some testing based on that clarification and have come to the following conclusion:

The server and client each have their own settings for weapon accuracy. When you play singleplayer you use the client settings. When you play multiplayer both settings are used... kinda. The server uses the server accuracy settings to determine hits and damage and the client uses ... something else (it doesn't appear to use the client settings because changing those doesn't affect anything) to determine where to show the bullet decal/dust/ricochet/etc. But that's why we see the bullet going wide yet still get the kill.

I've proposed a fix for the 100% accurate no-scope rifle but it's up to the dev team to determine if it's something they want to do, if it's even a fix at all, or if it'll cause more problems than it solves. As far as getting the client-side bullet and server side bullet to have the same deviation: I'm not sure what determines where the visible client-side bullet is shown but I intend to find out. ;)

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 26, 2016, 22:47:26 PM »
double post  :-X

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 02, 2016, 07:08:21 AM »
I have been going back and forth with this since the day I announced I'll be making this sniper montage. Several times i made some insane shots and then after i exit the game, guess what, I forgot to press the recording button. But all in all, I finally gathered some cool footage. Please do not bring up the painted dot comments, I already said I do use that. Have fun watching it :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9tcjc0iVOc&feature=youtu.be

awesome bro :D

damn i miss these things because of high ping (>200) .. bcoz i have to shoot 1-2 meter beyond the player to kill him which makes him kill only 1 out of 5 times..
+ happy to not see my name in dying people :D :D
If I don't know who you are and where you are.. but  you kill me.. then i will look for you..find you and KILL you

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 14, 2016, 00:40:01 AM »
Thanks man, honestly I don't really like this clip too much, now watching it again after some time, I have put too many kills in there, it would have been better if it was like 1:30 long and more hardcore, also too much no scoping...
I will drop a new video like v2 of this same title on my birthday in two days, this one is going to be short but much more enjoyable to watch i'm pretty sure.

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming