Author Topic: My final video  (Read 7133 times)

• Activity: 0%
  • You can only miss me once, then it's game over.
    • View Profile
Re: My final video
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2016, 21:58:50 PM »
The chance I can make that tank gunner kill again is 1/1000. I was lucky on that one.
I think that reply was very disrespectful. Making some of those combos and shots took me a lot of time to accomplish.
Saying all of this is easy except that single kill is pure disgrace. Have a nice one bashing someone else too.

• Activity: 3.33%
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2016, 00:32:23 AM »
Difficult or not I think this video is proof enough that the sniper's base accuracy (I forgot what it's called, but accuracy without using scope) needs to be a lot lower. Should probably be lower than the LMG's. :P
I am very open to suggestion. If you see an error or room for improvement or just have a comment or query please get in touch with me via forum PM, email, or Discord.

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2016, 02:12:31 AM »
In reality you cannot shoot anyone with no scope sniper rifle, when I play bf2 on single player, I cannot no scope bots even if they were 10 meters close to me, it is impossible. On the city maps server tho, you can no scope from the other side of the map. The bullet will always travel exactly where the center of the screen is.

• Activity: 3.33%
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2016, 04:15:07 AM »
That's what I mean. It seems that at some point the no-scope accuracy was improved and it should be reset. This may help with the recent trend of complaints about snipers.
I am very open to suggestion. If you see an error or room for improvement or just have a comment or query please get in touch with me via forum PM, email, or Discord.

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2016, 17:39:52 PM »
The chance I can make that tank gunner kill again is 1/1000. I was lucky on that one.
I think that reply was very disrespectful. Making some of those combos and shots took me a lot of time to accomplish.
Saying all of this is easy except that single kill is pure disgrace. Have a nice one bashing someone else too.

Dear Chester,
i think You must know something

What i could write? That video is nice? It's not nice it's OUTSTANDING! i wanted to troll You ever since You wrote about erasing all videos because we laughed You use a dot. You cracked me up second time mate, can't wait for Your next video xD
Btw good to  know You can't handle criticism, You really care 1 person has negative opinion? Who cares! Internet is full of stupid people trolls and gits, don't treat it too serious.
Hope You find that troll funny and have a nice day mate
Here is a song for You, stay cool and don't worry too much

Regards

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2016, 18:02:02 PM »
That is true, I cannot handle the criticism if I believe I made something right. I mean I have put about 30 hours in recording to get that footage and then you come saying it was all cheap, it was like a hard kick in the groin for me. But anyways, I need to learn to take the hate as something to push me forward to become better and not let the hate eat me alive. You just took the stone out of my chest tho, thanks for that kucoman.
Aside from the topic, I have always had small chest muscles, flat chest is a correct term, and everyone who was lifting always tend to criticize my chest. All those critiques have built up in me, I decided to grow my chest no matter what, with horrible genetics for that, I had a outstanding genetics for back always, but my chest looked like I was 5 years old.  So I spent one year training chest two times a week, eating like a horse, doing whatever it takes to achieve my goal. And right now it looks good, although I still got work to do, so I can talk trash to someone else.
Just a quick story about my bad critique handling experience.

• When nothing goes right --> go left
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2016, 23:11:31 PM »
I have to say that to you chest. Today, when we was gaming, and someone enemy was bashed you all the time hacker and cheater etc etc, it was little annoying, was it :/ But don't worry, don't care about those.....
because: That moment when the enemy team starts calling you a hacker and cheater coz you're too good.  8) :P
Gaming top coals forever ;D
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 23:13:51 PM by Sohlaaja »
-Forget the rules and play from your heart.!

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2016, 14:06:06 PM »
As i said before its nice that u make videos and yea i think u are good player also but there is nothing cool at playing with that sniper or get no scope kills because
that sniper is op and many other people get same clips in almost every game (it is earier to get no scopes with that sniper than with shotgun in game at the moment) and battlefield is not game to do that kind of playing and we are trying to get people to do teamwork and play BATTLEFIELD not running around with snipers like kids in call of duty  and make everyone mad who try to play
normal battlefield

• put the lime on the coconut
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2016, 15:32:40 PM »
As i said before its nice that u make videos and yea i think u are good player also but there is nothing cool at playing with that sniper or get no scope kills because
that sniper is op and many other people get same clips in almost every game (it is earier to get no scopes with that sniper than with shotgun in game at the moment) and battlefield is not game to do that kind of playing and we are trying to get people to do teamwork and play BATTLEFIELD not running around with snipers like kids in call of duty  and make everyone mad who try to play
normal battlefield

im not agreed with you mate, doesnt exists anything like "the right way to play"...  We enforce teamwork but we are not here to force anybody to play on any particular way. The game is about have fun, choose what is cool and what is not for eachone is not your business or mine (personally I love to snipe and I love to noscope... whats wrong?). By the way, people sharing videos on our forum and spreading them on internet is a great way to get people and promote our servers ... same than talk to others when you are on ts3 instead switch off the micro or stay on away room ;).

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2016, 16:40:51 PM »
Wait wait wait, first of all, the easiest way to kill people for me is with the medic or antitank kit. The thing is when I kill 5 people in a row with the l85a1 or p90, it looks too easy, when i do that with no scope with sniper rifle it looks much cooler and it is much harder. I do not care what you think, this is a fact, it is 10 times easier to make a kill streak with a regular weapon than with the sniper rifle. The thing about the teamwork is true, but does not mean people should not make videos with sniper rifles. Haters gonna hate, but this is the truth. Why do you even put shotgun in comparison with sniper rifle, that does not make any sense what so ever.

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2016, 16:51:51 PM »
Wait wait wait, first of all, the easiest way to kill people for me is with the medic or antitank kit. The thing is when I kill 5 people in a row with the l85a1 or p90, it looks too easy, when i do that with no scope with sniper rifle it looks much cooler and it is much harder. I do not care what you think, this is a fact, it is 10 times easier to make a kill streak with a regular weapon than with the sniper rifle. The thing about the teamwork is true, but does not mean people should not make videos with sniper rifles. Haters gonna hate, but this is the truth. Why do you even put shotgun in comparison with sniper rifle, that does not make any sense what so ever.

Shotgun is as fun as sniper rifle, specially american one. Check my YT channel and you will see

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2016, 17:50:49 PM »
Then u are just better with medic or anti tank kit than sniper kit if u feel like its easier to get killstreak with those medic and anti tank  kits and that what i said about shotguns i mean
its easier to no scope someone with sniper than normaly kill someone with shotgun in nrns servers and there is no anything cool at running around and no scope people its just ruins the game
all those updates etc are to make people to stop playing like that and start playing battlefield

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2016, 17:52:32 PM »
As u maybe realise many good old players are not playing anymore because game went to this that everyone is just using snipers and running around and spamming claymores and
idea of battlefield is gone

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2016, 18:30:28 PM »
As u maybe realise many good old players are not playing anymore because game went to this that everyone is just using snipers and running around and spamming claymores and
idea of battlefield is gone

Sniping was big part of BF2 in or outside of NRNS since the beginning mate, sniping videos were just cooler than most other videos

• put the lime on the coconut
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2016, 18:51:55 PM »
As u maybe realise many good old players are not playing anymore because game went to this that everyone is just using snipers and running around and spamming claymores and idea of battlefield is gone

Looks like you have not realized that sniper rifle settings are exactly the same (now less powerful on long distance) than always and it has been like this last 8/9 years. Those good players you mentioned have took their own choices and normally those who leave use to complain a lot and use to not help anyway to fix that they call "problem", I have met many of them and for sure I will met many more.

As far i can observe, we fill the server everyday and we are recovering population day by day after been Ddosed. We provide players a well managed modded server, some like it some dont ... What you cant expect is your personal desires limiting all our playerbase game experience, people not able to deal with this fact ( also 99% times is unable to talk about solutions and only interested on make dramas and complain) ends leaving and probably is better like this,because what is really bad for game is someone who basicly cry and rant cause he is being killed more than he likes to . May sounds hard but new members will come to replace them and willing to have fun.

there is no anything cool at running around and no scope people its just ruins the game
all those updates etc are to make people to stop playing like that and start playing battlefield

May ruins your game and I repeat you again, you are not who decide what is right or wrong... As far as I know he is not breaking any rule, even if it would be the case we have admins to deal with it...

What I see wrong is your attitude not his gameplay mate.

« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 19:02:14 PM by [NRNS]QUE_ME_PONGO_LOCO »

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming