Author Topic: COMPLAINTS  (Read 850 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
COMPLAINTS
« on: January 18, 2016, 10:33:31 AM »
Hello,
This is not an Unban request.. it is a question of why this ban happened.

{GR}pACMAN was in one of your EU servers yesterday night (17/1) playing conquest Sharqi Islands
This player ProComedian  started swearing at pACMAN for using tanks and was insulting him for fighting with this vehicle.
pACMAN told him stop cry and play, no admin was there to tell the guy to stop swearing.
And when he didn't stop, pACMAN told him. : Come to my server for fight to stop calling me girl and chicken so we can play face to face... He got banned from your server....
Now, you feel it is ok for a player to insult and swear...but not for the other to respond?????
We always told players to come and play in your servers and have ad admins from yours playing in our *HELLAS* . Last night pACMAN joined with  3 friends from our server.

• View Profile
    • http://www.NRNS-GAMES.COM
Re: COMPLAINTS
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2016, 12:57:09 PM »
   dose say in rules not to recruit for other servers as well as  are auto admin deals with swearing but many try to by pass   you can allways let us no with a screenshot or  video  of the abuse and we can look into it for you 

Monday, 18/01/2016 (01:17)  pACMAN says to all  procomedian come to my server for fight if you want and stop your mouth
pACMAN says to all  come to wyd gamin 

link to server rules
http://nrns-games.com/index.php?topic=197.0
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 13:04:17 PM by [NRNS]SATAN »
DONATIONS WELCOME

• Dead & Deadly
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2016, 14:06:17 PM »
first it was today not 17/1 it was after 12 AM and about the thing it would be better if u post this complain about the guy who started swearing rather than for someone banned for advertising & recruiting in our server
actually like satan mentioned we have a auto admins for swearing and of course we took action against those who swearing in our server me myself just banned someone yesterday from our server for bad mouthing even he was one of the one who always play in our server but he did break the rules so u can't blame us for banning someone who says come to my server cause thats sort of recruiting no one ever will stand still if someone says like that in his server
-Regards

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2016, 16:52:23 PM »
I know pacman(maybe he don't know me), he is a good player and I unlocked most of my weapon attachments in his server. And I know It's not my place to tell you what to do or to request you to reconsider your decision. Clearly he has broken the rules,  but I don't suppose you can make an exception only this time? Plus Hellas is a popular server and we don't it's admin in our bad side.  I was merely expressing my idea as a gratitude for him and I beg your pardon if said something I shouldn't  say. Thanks!

• Playing FPS games since i had my first computer..
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2016, 17:12:52 PM »
I know pacman(maybe he don't know me), he is a good player and I unlocked most of my weapon attachments in his server. And I know It's not my place to tell you what to do or to request you to reconsider your decision. Clearly he has broken the rules,  but I don't suppose you can make an exception only this time? Plus Hellas is a popular server and we don't it's admin in our bad side.  I was merely expressing my idea as a gratitude for him and I beg your pardon if said something I shouldn't  say. Thanks!

Some of our members including ME were banned on that same server for nothing.. He broke one of the most important rules, and a sanction for that is a permanent ban. Also he has a bad mouth. I think he deserved that ban clearly. This should be an end of this discussion.

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2016, 17:30:19 PM »
first time he did this he was warned for it which i can show you the logs of.

then comes back and does it again a month later.

sorry but some people do not learn.

Working hard to bring the best online servers to our community

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2016, 18:35:53 PM »
Sorry I was out of line, won't happen again  :)

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming