Author Topic: Deeply Concerned  (Read 1252 times)

• Activity: 0%
  • 17, bi, majors in asskicking.
    • View Profile
    • http://nrns-games.com/forums/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=27645
Deeply Concerned
« on: December 17, 2014, 14:21:10 PM »
Hey guys, [NRNS]Darterz here, witha  few questions.
As since a while ago, I have returned, not as oftenly on as I'd like, but things are a bit crazy right now(and my internet has crash over a dozen times this month), and since my return, my permissions on the site have neither been restored, nor have I been approached about having to do something in order to be re-permed, and it's beginning to concern me greatly. I've spoken with Mystery, and a few others about this, and they said they'd speak with the counsel, and I trust Mystery with my life, as she's helped me more times than I can count, but I'm deeply concerned about this, I feel as if I shouldn't even play with tags anymore, and it makes me sad to think like that.

So I come now, asking for someoen to please explain the situation, any details you need, shall be provided without hesitation!

Sincerly, the lovingly kind nerd behind the screen, ~[NRNS]Darterz

"IN our hearts the memroies of our friends live on, and in our friends the memories of us live on, so don't ever feel someone will forget you, and don't ever think your alone." --Myself

• View Profile
Re: Deeply Concerned
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2014, 14:41:32 PM »
Pretty sure you will have to fill an other application. I wish you to not. lol

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2014, 15:07:38 PM »
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO(This goes on forever so I'll stop there. . .)

Well crap. I'll wait for a higher up to post and see what's going on then

"IN our hearts the memroies of our friends live on, and in our friends the memories of us live on, so don't ever feel someone will forget you, and don't ever think your alone." --Myself

• View Profile
    • http://www.NRNS-GAMES.COM
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2014, 15:17:02 PM »
if tags was removed from the site then for some reason  or another I would say by guessing a new app would be needed

if your mia and did not post  and was removed from the site with I can see ur tags gone  then new app should be place  in  talk to Gretchen and find the story behind it  because I can not remember  lol  hope this helps you  out 

Gretchen would no more to is as she mostly dose the apps ect
DONATIONS WELCOME

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2014, 15:26:22 PM »
if tags was removed from the site then for some reason  or another I would say by guessing a new app would be needed

if your mia and did not post  and was removed from the site with I can see ur tags gone  then new app should be place  in  talk to Gretchen and find the story behind it  because I can not remember  lol  hope this helps you  out 

Gretchen would no more to is as she mostly dose the apps ect
Alright, thanks Satan. I'll see if I can get on later today. Have to take care of some stuff, handle this blasted cold so I'm not sick come Christmas, so hopefully I can get on at some point.

• \m/
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2014, 23:57:02 PM »
Click here for budget based PC hardware suggestions

I am allergic to mistakes with your/you're, their/they're/there, and people saying looser instead of loser.

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2014, 00:24:28 AM »
no matter what the situation is dartz even if you have to put a new application mate we will like to have you back again !!!! hope everything goes well
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 00:28:01 AM by [NRNS]crzyboy »

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2014, 17:06:18 PM »
Thanks Crasyboy, just gotta what through this long period during which I shall be lost I'm sure.

EDIT! Gretchen don't take that the wrong way! I meant in a sense of my mind, not my app. Sorry for any confusion

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming