Author Topic: Very serious topic about cancer  (Read 658 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
Very serious topic about cancer
« on: August 11, 2015, 19:35:03 PM »
Hi guys. I have been watching this guy for a while on youtube. He does some crazy eating videos, doing Guinness world records in eating, some Gym videos and vlogs. Few months ago he made a video about his testicular cancer. He explained when he started noticing that, how he went through the surgery and other informations. He beat it. He lost one testicle, but he beat it. But... it happened again. He discover that some parts of testicular cancer has appeared in his body.
I am not sharing this because of his popularity and views. I'm sharing this (he mentioned this in his video too) because he wants to tell people how it is to live with a cancer and how surgery goes. He will share everything from his surgery on his 2nd chanel so people can watch it and learn how dangerous cancer is and how to fight with it. Not many people talk about personal thing on youtube and I really respect him that he wants to help other people. He is very good person and great youtuber so i hope he will beat it and will live a normal live with his future wife (or maybe they get married already. Idk lol). Literally i was crying when i was wathing this videos... It could happen to everyone but it always happen to the best people :(

This is his first video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btpcpOJ4KM0&feature=youtu.be

And this is second:

here he explain what are the signs of a testicular cancer (16+):

PS: If it seems to you that it should be 18+ or w/e Please move this to the proper section. Thank you

• put the lime on the coconut
    • View Profile
Re: Very serious topic about cancer
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2015, 19:44:11 PM »
will see thanks for sharing

Enviado desde mi GT-I9070 usando Tapatalk 2

• View Profile
Re: Very serious topic about cancer
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2015, 06:30:33 AM »
 ???