login

Author Topic: rule breaker?  (Read 2473 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
rule breaker?
« on: October 19, 2014, 01:26:19 AM »
i want to share a quick video of my tonight gameplay :

Ps..........funny !..i've been playing with a new nickname for a week and i didn't get any warnings..but today when i used my usual nickname and after few minutes of playing i got warnings about spawnkilling and been accused of hacking... :D
« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 01:29:14 AM by ANOTHER_MAD_DUDE »

• Date Tagged: Apr 2010
    • View Profile
Re: rule breaker?
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2014, 01:37:03 AM »
nice respaxncamping

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2014, 02:06:28 AM »
lol

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2014, 02:47:20 AM »
Low quality? Man, windows 98 with 52 MB ram? That quality of the video, even with the HD .

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2014, 02:53:49 AM »
Low quality? Man, windows 98 with 52 MB ram? That quality of the video, even with the HD .

+1

dude 360 looks better  ???

• "I will defib you..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2014, 04:44:25 AM »

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2014, 07:41:42 AM »
well its migth bee that you have been playing under difrint name .. .. have you been playing the same way with the new name... because you are spawncamping.. no quistion about that, some players will doo annything to bee on the top list and you are one of them, the way you play is the way to spoil a game , its have nothing to doo with having skills, vaiting for players to spawn.....its a shamefull way of playing.....make a name for your self and start to play the game like its where sepose to bee played, by taking flags ,definding the flags, and not by spawnkilling.....

• View Profile
    • http://nrns-games.com
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2014, 07:45:45 AM »
it is exatly what i have talk to you about for some while ago.

This one show spawnkill becorse you run to the spawnpoint and never go for the flag and thats against the rules

If one more time there be a complain about you do that you be ban for good

This is you last changes now to folow the rules thats for shure, There are be talk to you, there are be given lot of changes so now
 LAST CHANGES TO PROVE YOU CAN PLALY BY THE RULES. IF YOU CANT DO THAT FIND YOU SELV A SERVER WHERE SPAWNKILL IS ALLOW

AND MAYBY YOU NEED TAKE MY COMMENT HERE FOR GOOD THIS TIME BECORSE THERE NOT BE A OTHER TIME IS THAT CLEAR?????

**************Only Time Will Tell**************

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2014, 08:02:27 AM »
 >:(
everything is already said

I see you......I kill you

• PINK ADMIN LOL
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2014, 08:10:12 AM »
Why not put a snapshot of where you killed me on spawnpoint??
I warned you, but you say that I was moved
why do you stand and kill the spawn point??
yet you call me a liar last night then you player name kiledfrendlyfire says you bunny hopping
and tell for him to lie  everyone is lying to you only tell the truth
a little more respect to the other players

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2014, 09:34:53 AM »
Well if you wanna have this one open i do that, for me i can´t stop people to type in locked postes so i open it Again and you can type what you will in there

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2014, 10:08:39 AM »
after what?
to be honnest i was expecting this kind of reaction and from the same people as always ! and frankly they made me laugh...
if you saw the video closely you will see that noone was killed on spawn..at 0:48 i could easly shot that sniper who just spawned but i moved alittle bit to the left to shot TAXI across the street who was already on the move, then i shot that anti tank class from the back when he was also running.. you didn't see that because you are just after me as a person..u can't stand the fact i'm a fair player..you dont want a hard and a good game, all you want is a bunch of newbies who cant even shot so you can feel yourselves  PROS (which sadlly : you are not).
that reminds me of some servers back in bf2 demo "no hackers and no pro players are allowed to play in this server". that is so sad !
as for you IVAN-TAXI you spawned and i saw you not moving and i knew you were taping in chat i waited till you faced me and i shot, next time remind me to let you killing me so you wont be upset.
for killedbyfriendlyfire i killed him while he was driving a car and i jumped at the last time to avoid the car..remind me to let him kill me too.
but you know i'm used to that, all good players are hated and banned..thats not the first time.
a real recon class will admire that video and see how fair and clean i play..but if it was seferin's video..i'm sure there will be a million of positif replies here..so as always please hate the game not the player

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2014, 11:13:19 AM »
Welcome in NRNS hahaha

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2014, 11:14:46 AM »
are all done now?
 i realy can´t understand why players with that atitude as there be tell in here still wannal play at our servers, if we are so bad as there be tell in here ?
« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 11:19:20 AM by [NRNS]Mystery63 »

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2014, 11:46:38 AM »
Listen to me genius, I inform you that we know very well that you played under the nickname of Scar-H-Marine, your IP address says it all, what a pity you can't change it, who do you think you can take the piss? Evidently you have not committed violations of the rules, and nobody gave you warnings or said something!
You a pro player?  :P :P :P :P :P lol, don't make me laugh!
You're just a vulgar spawnkiller, one of the biggest campers I ever seen, at least 80% of your score in every game you get it thanks to spawnkilling, you always complains about everything and everyone, but you are just one of those rulebrakers who play on our servers and that ruin the game, not to mention that with your continuous whining, you disorders all the players, and at the same time making spam in the chat!
Your videos don't prove absolutely nothing at all, it shows only your unfair playing,  no one is so foolish as to make a video while he violates the rules, not even you! So when an admin gives a warning to you, that's why you've deserved it, and not for fun! Show responsibility and maturity, accepting it without discussing or complain!
« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 11:50:27 AM by [NRNS]Machete »

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming