login

Author Topic: Hard camping, camping with tents and gas stoves.  (Read 5520 times)

• Activity: 0%
  • www.youtube.com/watch?v=xy0p5EK2cOw
    • View Profile
Re: Hard camping, camping with tents and gas stoves.
« Reply #45 on: June 03, 2015, 14:02:51 PM »
then you wouldn"t mind me making a clip about your gameplay I suppose

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 03, 2015, 14:18:31 PM »
no sir i would do that if you want, but i dont use any fun tents so it would be rather boring.

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 03, 2015, 14:29:03 PM »
no sir i would do that if you want, but i dont use any fun tents so it would be rather boring.

Boring pretty much describes it ;)

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 03, 2015, 14:32:54 PM »

Boring pretty much describes it ;)

exactly :P :D :D

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 03, 2015, 15:02:03 PM »

Ive just been so ill now and need a laugh, you must excuse me but i am still feeling ill so I cant really think straight.

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 03, 2015, 15:17:18 PM »

Ive just been so ill now and need a laugh, you must excuse me but i am still feeling ill so I cant really think straight.

noticed

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 03, 2015, 15:50:35 PM »

noticed

The funny vid is now private  :-X

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 03, 2015, 18:12:17 PM »
cool bro.

It's pretty simple  in my opinion. I personbally hate camping, but it's not like everyone will just be like : ok lisek hates it so we will stop doing it.

There are so many ways to have fun. I would understand your comments if you were a new player to nrns servers. But you are not, and you know better.

With the struggle right now it's working both ways. You don't like camping so you make a post, some other player is camping and don't like your comments. One way or another server could eventually loose one of you right?

But knowing you are a guy who used to play on nrns on regular basis: they camp ok. It's annoying ( I will always agree on this ) You could expect more from them. True
But....these guys spend so much of their free time for servers sake that if they'll camp here or there...well If i'd play for 6h on server that is almost empty I'll do some weird shit aswell I bet.

So is camping annoying? yeah for me and you it is, doesn't mean it is for some other ppl out there ( and you know I'm right, otherwise this whole topic has no sense at all )

For such an experienced player I bet you can  find a million different ways to enjoy the servers. May it be sniping, deagling, knifing, bouncing or w/e you enjoy.

What we are currently seeing is a spin off of  cod4 in NRNS. No reason to ruin it now with beef between camping/ non camping ppl.

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 03, 2015, 18:26:07 PM »
cool bro.

It's pretty simple  in my opinion. I personbally hate camping, but it's not like everyone will just be like : ok lisek hates it so we will stop doing it.

There are so many ways to have fun. I would understand your comments if you were a new player to nrns servers. But you are not, and you know better.

With the struggle right now it's working both ways. You don't like camping so you make a post, some other player is camping and don't like your comments. One way or another server could eventually loose one of you right?

But knowing you are a guy who used to play on nrns on regular basis: they camp ok. It's annoying ( I will always agree on this ) You could expect more from them. True
But....these guys spend so much of their free time for servers sake that if they'll camp here or there...well If i'd play for 6h on server that is almost empty I'll do some weird shit aswell I bet.

So is camping annoying? yeah for me and you it is, doesn't mean it is for some other ppl out there ( and you know I'm right, otherwise this whole topic has no sense at all )

For such an experienced player I bet you can  find a million different ways to enjoy the servers. May it be sniping, deagling, knifing, bouncing or w/e you enjoy.

What we are currently seeing is a spin off of  cod4 in NRNS. No reason to ruin it now with beef between camping/ non camping ppl.

Its cool man, I understand, I was also under the impression that NRNS had a strict no camping rule lol, you know, coz its so common for other clan servers to have anti camp rules and so forth.

But its all good. If the rules alow it then its allowed and I understand that, not my server so I cant do much.

Anyway maybe some will atleast know that camping can be annoying for other players and maybe change their style up a bit if they feel like it.

Astalapasta!

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 03, 2015, 18:28:39 PM »
cool bro.

Its cool man, I understand, I was also under the impression that NRNS had a strict no camping rule lol, you know, coz its so common for other clan servers to have anti camp rules and so forth.

But its all good. If the rules alow it then its allowed and I understand that, not my server so I cant do much.

Anyway maybe some will atleast know that camping can be annoying for other players and maybe change their style up a bit if they feel like it.

Astalapasta!

I'm pretty sure they already taken your point into consideration lol.

It was a valid post up to some point. Digging in 2 deep never helps bro ;)

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 03, 2015, 18:40:34 PM »
Yes haha i suppose so hey!

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 03, 2015, 18:44:38 PM »
Okay, I think we all shared our opinions now. There can't be a clear solution of this topic, someone would not be 100% happy with it anyway. I will lock this topic now before we have to go over this again lol.

Final sentence: There are people who don't enjoy camping and we as NRNS should make playing on our servers as enjoyable as possible so we should sometimes think if we are doing the right thing to hold the population up as this is our main goal.

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming