login

Author Topic: Teaser for an upcoming sniper montage.  (Read 4073 times)

• Activity: 0%
  • put the lime on the coconut
    • View Profile
Re: Teaser for an upcoming sniper montage.
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2016, 00:08:16 AM »
Alright so, this was really awkward, i deleted both videos because i thought it was not allowed to paint a dot on the screen. Then you guys said that it is allowed. I was so angry, I actually deleted both videos even on my desktop, so all that footage is basically lost.
Now I'm sweating like a pig trying to perform some "next level" sniping, since it is allowed, it will have both no scopes and scopes, because I simply love no scopes. For all those out there saying that it is easy, trust me, it is not. Try no scoping 3-4 people in a row from a distance and do that when people are moving and you are also moving. There are many variables here to consider. It is very very hard.
I already got about 5 minutes of footage ready, I will reduce that a lot, because of the more footage I'll be making during next week. So yeah, it will be epic. I just wanted to clear this out, because I created the topic and did a childish thing to be scared enough to delete videos instead of just saying, yeah I'm using it like all the other no scopers. :D

hahahaha mate, take a marker and draw a dot on the screen is a basic action taken by each sniper on bf2 and every fps, mine is on my screen since I noticed how effective was to know where you are aiming when you run.

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
Re: Teaser for an upcoming sniper montage.
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2016, 16:32:15 PM »
never used it, taste much better

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming