login

Author Topic: etc etc  (Read 2379 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
Re: etc etc
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2016, 19:24:07 PM »
safebases were mostly promoting usmc, now every flag is same. how cool is that? tickets leveled, posesion on start leveled. weapons cooler than ever. unnecessary rules out. admin only catch hackers, hopping decreased to minimum by mod. servers empty? http://www.gametracker.com/search/bf2/?query=nrns

server were depopulated by factors unbound with things like rules, massive banning, mod changing. Since then many things has been changed (and are tested all the time) and servers are going up slowly but regularly.

what else do you need?
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 19:25:38 PM by [NRNS]kucoman »

• Still loving you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2016, 19:40:09 PM »
Kuco Have spoken :D

Still loving you...

• put the lime on the coconut
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2016, 23:15:44 PM »
Im agree with kucoman, reasons because our servers were depopulated came mostly from outside, many of the changes there have been the reaction not the cause of.

It is imposible each modification likes everybody, literally imposible and each one of us should think that things are modified for good of the server. I have a personal view about some of them but I also know we try to make the best we know and I respect the time and efforts, of those who work to fill the server, put on this.

I have to say that I think servers are on the good way and we should be proud of the progression of nrns in nowadays bf2 enviroment .
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 23:24:54 PM by [NRNS]QUE_ME_PONGO_LOCO »

• i'm getting better in better.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2016, 06:46:24 AM »
i agree too.....>>>>>>>>> :-*
Im agree with kucoman, reasons because our servers were depopulated came mostly from outside, many of the changes there have been the reaction not the cause of.

It is imposible each modification likes everybody, literally imposible and each one of us should think that things are modified for good of the server. I have a personal view about some of them but I also know we try to make the best we know and I respect the time and efforts, of those who work to fill the server, put on this.
safebases were mostly promoting usmc, now every flag is same. how cool is that? tickets leveled, posesion on start leveled. weapons cooler than ever. unnecessary rules out. admin only catch hackers, hopping decreased to minimum by mod. servers empty? http://www.gametracker.com/search/bf2/?query=nrns

server were depopulated by factors unbound with things like rules, massive banning, mod changing. Since then many things has been changed (and are tested all the time) and servers are going up slowly but regularly.

what else do you need?

I have to say that I think servers are on the good way and we should be proud of the progression of nrns in nowadays bf2 enviroment .
please  don't touch  my chik!!!!h

appreciate gods creation and appreciation everything..is the best..

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming