login

Author Topic: BF2 League  (Read 8976 times)

• Activity: 10%
    • View Profile
Re: BF2 League
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2016, 21:05:01 PM »
Sounds good. I hope I can find some time to enter a squad.

• Activity: 0%
  • Kill me first. Talk is after it.
  • We spawn at your shadow....
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2016, 01:18:45 AM »
I have to practice right away.
Hurry goodness  :)

waliiiiiiiiiiid  :D  Let's move.

The spawn point is invisible ....

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2016, 01:29:54 AM »
sounds good

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2016, 18:25:45 PM »
sound good

• put the lime on the coconut
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2016, 18:43:02 PM »
We are still thinkinf what would be the best way to organize it, ideas or feedback about are welcome :D, the point of this is you enjoying it and willing to join the events so come on enlight us.

At the moment i have on mind create a poll to choose the best day and time to maximize the number of you being able to join.

Please it would be great if those who are interested, public or nrns, tell us their preferences and participate on the polls.

Thank you in advance

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2016, 10:31:26 AM »
What about creating teams first and then send the team leaders (or let them create) a http://doodle.com/ -link to see when the teammates have the time for it? Or do you mean that by poll? Anyway I think having the teams clear before searching for a time would be easier...

• put the lime on the coconut
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2016, 11:17:40 AM »
I like your idea of squad leader choosing their team but my main worry is to make balanced teams and the polls visible for our regular publics too.

Is it possible to visualizle doodle polls h dis ?
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 11:24:29 AM by [NRNS]QUE_ME_PONGO_LOCO »

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2016, 12:17:08 PM »
I have played such leagues in the past already and we used following structure there:

a) A team must consist of at least 4 players. Matches a la 6vs6 are possible too if both team have enough players available.
b) Every team played 1 league-match weekly. It was up to the teamleaders to find a suitable date for the match.
c) Game was played on standard 16-size maps with NO vehicles at all; So it's Infantry only combat
d) A match was played on 2 different maps with both teams playing on each side once for fair chances. So it was 4 games in one league-match. The games were limted to 30minutes of playtime so one league-match takes max. 2 hours.
e) Each victory earns the team 1 point, the loser gets none. So a team could earn up to 4 points per legaue-match.
f) The team with most points wins. If equal points, then the team with more tickets wins.
g) The teams faced each other twice, once in the postition as Home team and once as Away team.
h) Both maps are chosen by the home team and posted in the respective match-thread in the forum at least 15min before the first game begins.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 12:35:59 PM by ZMAJ111 »
=IRS=ZMAJ111

• mine?
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2016, 14:28:16 PM »
Old Twl layouts-
6v6 inf - mid map/ small map
2v2 chopper - small map
2v2 armor -small map
4v4 inf -  small map
5v5 inf - mid map/small map
10v10 inf - large map

first to 120 tickets wins so the match doesn't last 12 hours lol. Or to have multiple matches less tickets.

My old clan used to have the highest ranking member put the teams together, But here i think to elect an squad captain would be better, in my personal opinion. Then the squad captain picks from a roster so he can choose the people he plays best with. So we would have to have a sign up thread somewhere.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 14:32:15 PM by [NRNS]omegaX »
Show me a fortress and I'll show you a ruin.

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2016, 19:31:34 PM »
It would be nice if teams we pick are balanced. No point making 1 best team that destroys everyone without a problem.

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2016, 06:08:45 AM »
Count me in

• Do. Or do not. There is no try.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2016, 19:29:57 PM »
I have been thinking about this:

6 vs 6 so it's squad against squad. Map sizes can change from small to big. So if one "match" would have 3 different maps, one small, one medium and one big map. Winner of one game need to win 2 maps so if one squad wins 2 maps straight, it's game over.

There will be this "league table". For winning one match team will earn 3 points. Depending amount of teams, there will be certain amount of matches and everybody play against everybody at least one time. At the end winner of the league can be either team on top of the league table or after "playoffs". I don't know what winners will win, something to brag about at least :D

Teamleaders are volunteers who express their willingness to be as a squadleaders. Assembling the squads can be made either squads together agrees who plays in what team etc. Or we organize like a NHL draft type of thing. Winner of toss can choose one player who ever he likes to and after that second choose player he like etc. This go as long as all 5 players are been picked and team is formed.

The main thing is that forming the squads are fair and everybody are happy with the result. If squad forming is possible by teamleaders agrees together who plays with whom, that is great. But that is the responsibility of the organizers to choose how to act :D

Biggest challenge will be find a suitable time for two teams to play at the same time. Also I think that there need to be one admin who will supervise the match and takes up the final result. Also we need a server, where this can happen. And of course two different teamspeak channels where players can be and communicate to each others etc.

So these are just some of my thoughts how this "league" can happen. Meaning of this post is just that Stoner and Pongo can pick some thoughts if here was anything can be used :D I'm eager to hear what have you been thinking about this and how this league will be held :)

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2016, 08:44:08 AM »
So, any news on this?
=IRS=ZMAJ111

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2016, 10:30:29 AM »
finishing the pts system and weapons then will set this up.  Love to get all the people on TS to form some squads and try the idea out

• i'm getting better in better.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2016, 04:11:48 AM »
wow..great no its not....you mean Mr.Stoner it possible the games bring down again to 2 points what ever you does except for kill assist, which is normally to other server?
please  don't touch  my chik!!!!h

appreciate gods creation and appreciation everything..is the best..

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming