Author Topic: My final video  (Read 7058 times)

• Activity: 0%
  • You can only miss me once, then it's game over.
    • View Profile
My final video
« on: June 20, 2016, 19:16:23 PM »
I have been going back and forth with this since the day I announced I'll be making this sniper montage. Several times i made some insane shots and then after i exit the game, guess what, I forgot to press the recording button. But all in all, I finally gathered some cool footage. Please do not bring up the painted dot comments, I already said I do use that. Have fun watching it :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9tcjc0iVOc&feature=youtu.be

• put the lime on the coconut
    • View Profile
Re: My final video
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2016, 19:23:35 PM »
loveing awesome ¡¡¡

Nice noscopes, scopes and quick scopes ¡¡¡ LOL I cant wait to try to kill you :D

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2016, 20:02:22 PM »
awesome  :D
(.)                                  ____

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2016, 20:43:28 PM »
i would make a video too if Fraps didn't lag my game so bad that it's unplayable

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2016, 20:47:28 PM »
Nice video dude, I can barely get one no scope ha! Keep it up  8)

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2016, 20:49:45 PM »
i would make a video too if Fraps didn't lag my game so bad that it's unplayable
Try using bandicam. Set the video quality on 80, and fps on 30, also check the box for 720p. I tried recording with dxtory and also some other programs, I had lags. Bandicam is the best for fps I think. Also try reducing ingame resolution and video settings, turn anti-aliasing off, it cuts my fps in half when i set it on 4x. It is used for making game look smoother.

• Ambassador KEK.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2016, 20:54:25 PM »
Good job!

Nice no scoping!

Keep it up ;)

• No Comment.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2016, 03:24:42 AM »
No Scopes OMG
   Thank You Loco For Your Help. :D

• When nothing goes right --> go left
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2016, 07:27:12 AM »
Really good kills! I would like to say that you are absolutely one of the best players here (even the best) 8)
-Forget the rules and play from your heart.!

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2016, 08:47:29 AM »
The difference between a camping sniper...and a skilled sniper!!  ;)  Nice "shooting" chest_brah

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2016, 11:35:34 AM »
Really good kills! I would like to say that you are absolutely one of the best players here (even the best) 8)
You are being too generous, I still got to learn a lot.
Thanks everyone for kind words, I'm done with sniper kit, I just wanted to make a video before I abandone the sniper kit, it is so hard and boring to go for the flags. Time to get back to teamwork :D

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2016, 14:57:09 PM »
No scoping with sniper at nrns bf2 servers is most easiest and effective way to get kills with that kit and in my opinnion its ruining the game that people play like this in battlefield
because battlefield is meant to be getting flags with teamwork not running around with sniper and play like 13years old in call of duty if you know what i mean
When my team is not doing teamwork and enemies are sniping alot i start doing it also and it is just op how sharp is specially that third sniper of sniper kit and almost everyone are using that sniper
but anyway its nice that u are vidding and posting it here and making forums more active i guess

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2016, 17:13:40 PM »
I do agree. I used to be in the top most of the time with the previous score settings. Because the number of kills was all that matters. But now, since it is all about getting flags to have a nice score, it is very hard to use sniper kit for that matter. And about 95% of snipers on server are always camping. If you ask me, I would like to see this kit being banned, I used to play with it for years, only reason I went back to playing with it now is because I wanted to make a video with it. I also have one suggestion.
Is it possible to make a camping sensor, I do not know who to say this in English, maybe camping meter. Basically, when someone is camping, or not moving at all for longer than lets say 20 seconds, he losses health just like if he was in a restricted area. I have seen this million times in counter strike. Can you guys make that possible in bf2?

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2016, 17:48:40 PM »
One word:

AWESOME

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2016, 20:35:15 PM »
I do agree. I used to be in the top most of the time with the previous score settings. Because the number of kills was all that matters. But now, since it is all about getting flags to have a nice score, it is very hard to use sniper kit for that matter. And about 95% of snipers on server are always camping. If you ask me, I would like to see this kit being banned, I used to play with it for years, only reason I went back to playing with it now is because I wanted to make a video with it. I also have one suggestion.
Is it possible to make a camping sensor, I do not know who to say this in English, maybe camping meter. Basically, when someone is camping, or not moving at all for longer than lets say 20 seconds, he losses health just like if he was in a restricted area. I have seen this million times in counter strike. Can you guys make that possible in bf2?
+1

Don't get me wrong mate because i really like you and i like to play with or against you, but like Maaku said no scoping with sniper on NRNS servers is the easiest way to get on top specially with dot in the middle of the screen. Kills like that are somehow... cheap. Sorry i really enjoyed and admired only that 1 kill on the tank gunner on sharqi that was thick! Hope u make  more movies mate  :)

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming