Author Topic: How To Join BF3 Server [Links and info]  (Read 38954 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
Re: How To Join BF3 Server [Links and info]
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2017, 12:28:30 PM »
hmm the cannot connect problem usually comes when the zlo site crashes or updates but for the download i think u have to disable the antivirus for a while

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2017, 12:51:43 PM »
ok,i've downloaded all files i've needed but still when i try to join a server nothing happens / or launcher stops working.

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2017, 12:59:49 PM »
I'm working on an updated install guide now but i haven't yet found a way to connect without zclient.exe. Zclient.exe installs a certificate which causes your computer to trust it (and anything it vouches for) completely. That's dangerous and is probably why antivirus' block it. You can create an exception for it in your antivirus so you can run it, or if you find a way to connect without zclient.exe please let us know how you did it so i can include it in the install guide.
I am very open to suggestion. If you see an error or room for improvement or just have a comment or query please get in touch with me via forum PM, email, or Discord.

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2017, 13:15:51 PM »
BTW: zlo guide is here in Russian and translated English: https://zlogames.ru/

It indicates that you can play BF3 without ZLOrigin but mentions that you need to use a launcher (regardless of using ZLOrigin). All three launchers on the ZLO launcher page require Zclient.exe.

I'm very interested to know if anyone is able to connect currently without using zclient (and how you do it if so). Please post/PM/chat with me on discord/w/e.
I am very open to suggestion. If you see an error or room for improvement or just have a comment or query please get in touch with me via forum PM, email, or Discord.

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming