login

Author Topic: Disappointed.  (Read 675 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
Disappointed.
« on: May 15, 2016, 16:32:33 PM »
Good evening.
Just as I did when I greet account on this server, as I greet and wish you to have fun. .

I may not be playing on this server until it settles down world desperate to make higher score through many other methods prohibited by the rules of this server. I will not go into details, names, ... because I see that they have no effect.

Someone said that players will be lost if resets grades and positions in top NRNS.
Wrong problems are others now who has eyes to see them and sees them admins should be more drastic if you want to have a server clean and honest players.

Me no one interested me these issues as I do not care even now, I want to play for fun and as fair.
A pleasant evening to wish all of you.

• View Profile
    • http://nrns-games.com
Re: Disappointed.
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2016, 17:16:25 PM »
we will get back to you whid a answers as soon we have talk about this. Please join us in teamspeek and explain a Little bit more about your post and what there made you to make it

**************Only Time Will Tell**************

• View Profile
Re: Disappointed.
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2016, 10:59:38 AM »
Good evening.
Just as I did when I greet account on this server, as I greet and wish you to have fun. .

I may not be playing on this server until it settles down world desperate to make higher score through many other methods prohibited by the rules of this server. I will not go into details, names, ... because I see that they have no effect.

Someone said that players will be lost if resets grades and positions in top NRNS.
Wrong problems are others now who has eyes to see them and sees them admins should be more drastic if you want to have a server clean and honest players.

Me no one interested me these issues as I do not care even now, I want to play for fun and as fair.
A pleasant evening to wish all of you.

please join us on teamspeak so we can talk bout your issues, comments so we can fully deal with it.

thank you

Working hard to bring the best online servers to our community

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming