Author Topic: Observations about new changes  (Read 10135 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
Re: Observations about new changes
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2016, 20:11:02 PM »
Good idea for 2nd bridge.

In Sharqi map, unlalanced problem was I think when there is just one respawn point for CMO (North-West), and one for USA (South). I think regular two points respawn (North-West + West) is easier for this camp to advance.

For inf+ vehicule combo, you will make them more resistant? Because an entirely platoon can be killed in APC with only 1 rocket. So APC assault is still very suicidal. I don't want to go back to regular vehicule damages but maybe a little less powerfull rockets will help this can of teamplay.

Anyways you are right, the enginer role need to be helped. 10m range mine seems fair. But once again, it become very useless when you don't have time to repair because vehicule is destroyed so fast...

• You can only miss me once, then it's game over.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2016, 22:13:33 PM »
I think the most important change is the number of points given for the flag capturing. More and more people are joining the squads for team play. This includes me, i like sniper kit the most, but now, when the score has changed, the kit is kind of useless for teamwork, I would also say that medic and anti-tank kit kind of overpower all the other kits with this kind of setup. But again, it makes the game much more enjoyable with this new setup. People who made these changes did an amazing job.
Last 5-6 rounds i played, MEC was dominating, so I think it is ok now. It is more about the way the players cooperate, there will always be a few groups of players who can pretty much take most of the flags by them selves and help the team win.

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2016, 22:12:29 PM »
yeah i agree. When i have a full squad behind me, it's very hard to stop! I love the new team aspect, and i get killed less by campers! I love all the changes, especially since they cater to my play style  :)

Much more competitive, and helps me win! Thanks for the changes guys

• Ambassador KEK.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2016, 03:08:45 AM »
IMO

Mines could use a lower ratio. And thanks for that nerf.
Or you could turn them into TSAR bombs! :D :D :D :D

Yes!
Now because of the capture points, we have less campers and more full squads... Which is great. 10/10 mlg m8.
I have seen more teamplay in the server.

I don't want normal damage on armoured vehicles, because if you buff the tanks/nerf the rocket, you will have armour whoring ruining the games.
Like in vanilla bf2...

Kits are fine, except with the engineer one... The only good thing about that kit is the MP7!

Sorry for 2fastnotsofurious post.

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2016, 21:31:13 PM »
Personnaly I don't think tanks rules in vanilla, at least when they are not 2 next to , and repairing each other.

I think it brings a good support for infantry teams to advance and increase teamplay.

Here, the only way to be usefull with tank or APC is to camp in a corner, clean open field, then go back an hide. Repairing kit is useless to tanks and vehicules. So you put your nuklear mines, then just have to fight with a bad weapon... In conclusion: just a commander kit...

• Ambassador KEK.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2016, 15:03:48 PM »
When tanks pair up in vanilla with an engineer on each one, there goes your map fun.
Trust me on this.

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2016, 10:08:28 AM »
Just a little update. On Karkand, if the MEC team is strong, there is no way USMC can get a single flag. Maybe you should give USMC two or three flags, or make some of those flags on the right side neutral. I also have another idea, what about giving both teams one flag at the middle of the map in the direction of their UAV and artillery, i think that will make both teams pretty much even at least at the beginning.
Another thing I have to mention is a bug with eryx when i play as MEC. Sometimes when i launch a rocket it gets out and disappears through the tank. And later i have full ammo, like i have not even launched that rocket at all.

• Ambassador KEK.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2016, 12:53:37 PM »
Just a little update. On Karkand, if the MEC team is strong, there is no way USMC can get a single flag. Maybe you should give USMC two or three flags, or make some of those flags on the right side neutral. I also have another idea, what about giving both teams one flag at the middle of the map in the direction of their UAV and artillery, i think that will make both teams pretty much even at least at the beginning.
Another thing I have to mention is a bug with eryx when i play as MEC. Sometimes when i launch a rocket it gets out and disappears through the tank. And later i have full ammo, like i have not even launched that rocket at all.

I would only change the position of one flag, to give USMC a better chance of positioning.
But I wouldnt give them flags inside the city... Its just a matter of time that they spread out and take flags from behind, rendering MEC helpless.
USMC has guaranteed spawns, while MEC needs to defend their own.
But most of the time when I play karkand, everyone in USMC is just worried about camping or making a full in attack through the city, while you can corner the city round and easily take the suburb... USMC doenst need any of the above if they use their brains.

Thats a glitch, did that happened while you were shooting over a wall?
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 12:56:31 PM by --(Fight-Men)-75- »

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2016, 15:01:29 PM »
Only when i shoot directly at the tank in a very close range.

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2016, 16:52:40 PM »
Hi all,
First, thanks to NRNS-Team for the great support and work for bf2 :)

I had the same problem with eryx like Chest_brah, it happens when I don't use the sight in a range of 10 meters.

At sharqi I noticed some spawn points at the construction site which are very hard to join without get spanwkilled by snipers/campers.

And one suggestion: maybe set the reverse gear of tanks as high as the forward gear?
My hardest enemy is an empty weapon

• put the lime on the coconut
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2016, 17:25:06 PM »
Thanks for your feedback guys, we really appreciate the views of those who play in our server :) .

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2016, 17:55:41 PM »
On Karkand, if the MEC team is strong, there is no way USMC can get a single flag.
That's true.
Maybe you should give USMC two or three flags, or make some of those flags on the right side neutral.
So USMC players could play with 1 hand??   :P
I'll ask you a question - how often it happens that USMC lose a round on NRNS servers (since last map rotation changed)?
Here are win/loss ratio from top players plus few more
(click to show/hide)
Most players who knows how to play chose USMC cuz its more convenient.
In 1 picture: MEC vs USMC
(click to show/hide)

If You zoom the eryx after it reloads You will see it zooms back (even twice). After reload stop and zoom until it doesnt zoom back and then You can shoot without problems.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 18:36:53 PM by kucoman »

• Do. Or do not. There is no try.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2016, 18:14:22 PM »
Mannisto2             - USMC 17-10 - weird                           MEC 30-31 - exeption of the rule

The reason I choose MEC side is that I like to help the underdog side. Like you, I have also noticed that US side has been stronger and players like to choose that side more that MEC side.

I want to proof that it is very possible to perform well on MEC side. One good squad and active squadwork/teamwork can turn things around  ;)

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2016, 18:31:52 PM »
Mannisto2             - USMC 17-10 - weird                           MEC 30-31 - exeption of the rule

The reason I choose MEC side is that I like to help the underdog side. Like you, I have also noticed that US side has been stronger and players like to choose that side more that MEC side.

I want to proof that it is very possible to perform well on MEC side. One good squad and active squadwork/teamwork can turn things around  ;)
Bless You

1 problem with new Karkand map is that technically its not allowed to shoot from the base but base is almost directly behind the fence so all the snipers and guys in armor are breaking rules (in that case where USMC is losing and holding only base)

After those awesome changes with making all classes usefull there is still 1 person almost completely useless and that is MEC's specops because all american commander assets are inside bases (karkand, sharqi, jalalabad). Only use of specops MEC has on Mashtuur city. What about moving assets a bit out of bases?

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2016, 18:38:25 PM »
Kucoman, whenever i  join the server, the server automatically transfers me to one of the teams, i do not choose which team I want. Although there are some people switching teams, it is not allowed and I do not see that happening a lot. Maybe the server can be modded to automatically recognize the names and transfer some of the better players in a 50/50 ratio across the both teams.
About eryx, the problem happens when i launch a rocket with no zoom in a very close range, it does not matter if it was the first, or the last rocket.(The chance is like 1/10, but it still happens).

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming