Author Topic: Airmaps  (Read 6446 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
    • Kiss me
Re: Airmaps
« Reply #45 on: July 24, 2016, 14:43:45 PM »
Hey peeps,
                    I see you've deleted my posts, yeah, sooory about that, i didn't stop to think that naked females might be offensive to some people.
I got carried away and i wont do it again, promise.

BUT ANYHOW, still zero players almost all day on the server that used to be great and used to be called Air Aces.

I would try to describe how sad that makes me, but those sort of expletives would probably get deleted too.

Big sad face

I mean really, at most there's four or five a side, mostly two or three, and then with maps like songhua ...........................waste of time.
Map vote has been turned off again on the server so players can't get rid of an unsuited map, which because there is no time limit set, goes on FOR BLOODY EVER with only a handfull of players.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4768453/9347532cccfa5c.gif
Airmaps

I hope the way the server is now is not the end of the story .

McSlaine
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 19:49:21 PM by McSlaine »
McSlaine

• View Profile
    • Kiss me
« Reply #46 on: July 25, 2016, 19:39:22 PM »
i hope it's okay to use the word "Bloody" ?
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 19:45:52 PM by McSlaine »
McSlaine

• Activity: 3.33%
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 26, 2016, 13:32:45 PM »
If you like something then to ask ,please change the server back to the way it was when it was Air Aces. :D

I know I miss it the way it was so pleas can council please reconsider change it back. ::)

I will ever get things changed if I do not ask nicely and say please that is how things should be done. 8)
[NRNS]oldman1960

• View Profile
    • Kiss me
« Reply #48 on: July 27, 2016, 18:47:24 PM »
Hey again,
                     Please please PLEASE change the server back to the way it was.

OR if you really want to keep the inf maps, maybe making the non air maps 16s so we're not running round the map trying to find each other ?

« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 18:58:41 PM by McSlaine »
McSlaine

• View Profile
    • Kiss me
« Reply #49 on: July 31, 2016, 18:22:47 PM »
Hey there again.

Just a quick word on the server that used to be great and used to be called "Air aces"
Map vote has been enabled again which is good, yesterday i tried to make a map vote with 3 people on each side which is over average for this server and got the message that there were too few players to make a map vote .
 :(

Can this setting be changed ?
McSlaine

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 31, 2016, 19:01:15 PM »
No it needs a minimum of 8 players.

• View Profile
    • Kiss me
« Reply #51 on: August 02, 2016, 15:03:00 PM »
When it was "Air aces" it was unique, one of a kind and though the number of players per side was rarely over 10, it was populated most of the time.
Now its just the same as all the other servers and empty all day (well at least every time i look)
Please consider changing it back to the way it was ( with a few more air maps in the rotation  ;) )

Yours beseechingly
McSlaine

• Activity: 3.33%
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 03, 2016, 13:29:04 PM »
When it was "Air aces" it was unique, one of a kind and though the number of players per side was rarely over 10, it was populated most of the time.
Now its just the same as all the other servers and empty all day (well at least every time i look)
Please consider changing it back to the way it was ( with a few more air maps in the rotation  ;) )

Yours beseechingly

I feel like nobody cares that we liked it..
Please council please,please put it back I am sure thatmore players will join it if we do.
[NRNS]oldman1960

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming