Author Topic: PC Recommendation  (Read 3838 times)

• Activity: 0%
  • Thou shalt not recoil before thine enemy.
    • View Profile
Re: PC Recommendation
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2016, 11:46:26 AM »
Don't feel like I need and i7 for gaming.
Not touching anything AMD , ever again and as far as ram goes I have a 8GB stick of the same RAM i will slot in. Building one is out of the question as most of my local retailers will charge an arm and a leg for the CPU/GPU alone+the mobo and I am sitting at well over the 1.1K it's at now.

I could ask the retailer to swap out some components for it , however I don't mind paying the extra 100 euros for a 970 over a 960 , as their benchmarks show

What I am mainly interested in, is well, this looks like it can run just about anything coming out, and most stuff scheduled for the future, on the highest settings with a breeze, Considering the extra 8GB of ram I will slot it(Tho new games are all about the GPU nowadays), how accurate am I in that assessment?

Thanks!

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2016, 15:36:38 PM »
you may not need an i7 for gaming today...tomorrow may be another story so why not build it right the first time for the same money

• Date Tagged: Apr 2010
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2016, 15:42:49 PM »
you may not need an i7 for gaming today...tomorrow may be another story so why not build it right the first time for the same money
i play with i3 oc lol

• Thou shalt not recoil before thine enemy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2016, 20:11:18 PM »
At the moment if i tried to ship from any of those sites i would be taxed like crazy by customs. meaning, its cheaper for me to go for a latest gen i5, than an i7 at the moment, and upgrade in a few. With that mobo i should be able to fit anything on it

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2016, 10:56:04 AM »
he's right you dont need i7 just a good enough i5

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming