login

Author Topic: Map recommendation on City Maps server  (Read 1483 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
Map recommendation on City Maps server
« on: March 20, 2016, 10:00:41 AM »
Hello awesome guys of the awesome NRNS community ! (no flattering !)

Is it not possible to add a few non aviation maps to city maps (like china wall..etc). It may be a bit boring while the server is rewinding between a few maps again and again. But of course when I get bored I give a little break then re-connect :)

have a wonderful sunday !

• Still loving you...
    • View Profile
Re: Map recommendation on City Maps server
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2016, 11:10:48 AM »
Well my opinion is that map rotation is good now. And the new Custon server is nice play a while when U get bored playing old karkand every day. Still if some maps should add rotation it suppose be songhua stalemate, that awsome fog map :P But yea i like those combinations on every servers what we got.

Still loving you...

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2016, 12:48:58 PM »
Well my opinion is that map rotation is good now. And the new Custon server is nice play a while when U get bored playing old karkand every day. Still if some maps should add rotation it suppose be songhua stalemate, that awsome fog map :P But yea i like those combinations on every servers what we got.

I am actually not sure about other map names since I havent played this game for 11 years. I am just saying anything new would be good :))

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2016, 14:35:45 PM »
I like the maps and rotation we have now.
Sure there are other maps, but i think these doesn't count as city maps or air maps and that is the reason why they are not running there.
If you want to play some other maps beside the preinstalled bf2 maps, you can check out our custom maps server.
Here you find some informations about how to play there:  :)
http://nrns-games.com/index.php?topic=8849.0

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2016, 00:45:49 AM »
I like the maps and rotation we have now.
Sure there are other maps, but i think these doesn't count as city maps or air maps and that is the reason why they are not running there.
If you want to play some other maps beside the preinstalled bf2 maps, you can check out our custom maps server.
Here you find some informations about how to play there:  :)
http://nrns-games.com/index.php?topic=8849.0

Custom maps server is awesome but my ping is never lower than 300. City maps is usually between 80-100 so that's okay.

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming