login

Author Topic: Unban Request for Battlefield 2  (Read 1819 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
Unban Request for Battlefield 2
« on: February 15, 2016, 19:15:01 PM »
Good day,

My ingame name: Seize_the_Day
My public ip when i was playing: 95.220.183.35
The game i played: Battlefield 2
The server i played on: BF2:*NRNS*CITY*MAPS RANKED MODDED
The date i was banned: 15.02/2015
Reason i was banned/kicked: Other

Comment on this matter: Шиза по имени Machete забанил меня на карте Sharci. Хотя я ни слова не сказал. Извиняться ни за что не намерен. Катись ты нахер, старый маразматик!

За последние сутки были забанены многие русские игроки. Это дискриминация?

On English:
The OLD player Machete banned me. Reason? I dont know. Though on the Sharki Peninsula map I didn't tell words. In recent days it banned many Russian players. Probably at it personal hostility to us.

I didn't violate rules. For anything I won't apologize. I read, and I know rules of this server.
If you have Message for me, Machete, go ahead! Give me a proof, when and what i say/done on that map. Or you Lier!,

Any help much appriciated on my Request

• View Profile
Re: Unban Request for Battlefield 2
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2016, 19:22:51 PM »
pulling the discrimination card and calling people liars WILL NOT get you unbanned!!

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2016, 19:30:11 PM »
guess you get all the complaints machete as your pink but dont tell stoner or he will be kicking off at you for stealing his colours :)

Nif, the Pig personally i do not care what colour you are or where anyone is from. the rules are the same regardless. my admins work under the same rules as i do. If you got removed from my server it is for breaking a rule of that server no other reason. If your not sure what rule you broke then please feel free to ask and you will be told.

kind regards

dr-evil
(The jackass at the top of this community)

Working hard to bring the best online servers to our community

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2016, 20:43:21 PM »
guess you get all the complaints machete as your pink but dont tell stoner or he will be kicking off at you for stealing his colours :)

Nif, the Pig personally i do not care what colour you are or where anyone is from. the rules are the same regardless. my admins work under the same rules as i do. If you got removed from my server it is for breaking a rule of that server no other reason. If your not sure what rule you broke then please feel free to ask and you will be told.

kind regards

dr-evil
(The jackass at the top of this community)
Because I was banned, my butt all brown. :)
But having trashed, I didn't understand the reason. Maybe Mache can tell, I will treat then with its Nutella.

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2016, 00:05:38 AM »
lmao I truly wonder do some people think before they post things

• View Profile
    • http://nrns-games.com
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2016, 11:30:05 AM »
За последние сутки были забанены многие русские игроки. Это дискриминация? = In recent days, many Russian players were banned. This is discrimination?

Хотя я ни слова не сказал. Извиняться ни за что не намерен. Катись ты нахер, старый маразматик!= Although I did not say a word. I apologize for what does not intend to. Whip the love are you, an old senile!

and call a admin fukn btch is that nice?

This is the unban number 4 you go make here witch not Count in you favor, most of the unban is becorse bad Words and disrespect.

About what you say about we go ban russian players right now is mayby becorse they dont follow the rules ans you???

We dont discriminate anyone in here the only thinks we will to get the players to follow the rules witch we have do all we can to explain the players if they will go do what they be ask for when they join the game for first tile - go to forum and read rules......

We have get a russian players to help us translate them so there are no excuse for not follow them

RUSSIAN:

-Не прыгать под огнём
-Прекратите зажимать на базе/убивать на респе
-Не атаковать базу/не красть технику
-Не красть вражескую авиацию
-Не кэмперить на базе/не стрелять с базы
- НЕ КЭМПЕРИТЬ В БЕЗОПАСНОЙ ЗОНЕ
-Не летать на авиации будучи командиром
-Тимкилл запрещён на всех серверах NRNS
-Не ставить клеймор на местах появления
-Не меняться местами в технике во время боя
-Не кэмперить на крышах на картах без авиации
-Не использовать хаки/Читы
-Уважайте друг друга
-Пожалуйста не ругайтесь в чате
-При ошибке имени- пожалуйста смените имя и переподключитесь
-Не рекрутировать / не оставлять личную информацию

and for you ban mayby it´s time to make the ban permanent since you dont wanna follow what you are be tell in the other 3 unban

So please go find a other server to play from now on, we wont accect you disrespect more in any of aur servers

BAN STAYS

**************Only Time Will Tell**************

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2016, 14:24:26 PM »
dont discriminate?

Okay. I kill this  ''Mr.misunderstanding'' 8 times on Mashtuur. After that hes kicked me. And only after that I called it ebanat and syka (freak and biatch, on english if you interested).

He wrote to me that I am spawnkill. So I will tell you another. He ran round base, and I had full authority to kill him. Whether you like it or not.
It always rages when he is killed by the same opponent several times. Here it isn't necessary to be the psychiatrist. I the same, i know that.

Bon appetit, Machete

• Date Tagged: Apr 2010
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2016, 15:22:38 PM »
and you speak french pffff ,  honte a toi

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2016, 15:31:35 PM »
ban stays heard enough.

could of just said sorry you didnt understand but instead you carry on with your finger pointing. I have looked through the logs and your swearing is the problem. Its classed as disrespect.

We have tryed many times to get you to stop typing and swearing at others in our server but you refuse to stop so you left us no choice but to make this ban perm.

case closed

Dr

p.s. i hope you dont go in to one of your friends houses and swear like you do in our server. bet your friend would hate you if you did that. if you want to carry this on you can always pm me directly on this website.

Working hard to bring the best online servers to our community

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming