login

Author Topic: Suggestion  (Read 4512 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
Suggestion
« on: January 22, 2016, 01:28:21 AM »
I would to have a discussion about the possibility of removing claymores from the game.

Players dont like too many snipers. If you remove the claymore aspect you will remove half the snipers and increase enjoyment for players.

I think it might be interested to do for a trial one week basis and see what happens to game play.

Just a thought.

• No Comment.
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestion
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2016, 02:00:23 AM »
Battlefield Without Claymores That's Wierd

Removing Claymores Don't Like The Idea

Reducing The Damage of a single Claymore That Would Be Better,.
   Thank You Loco For Your Help. :D

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2016, 02:50:35 AM »
I would to have a discussion about the possibility of removing claymores from the game.

Players dont like too many snipers. If you remove the claymore aspect you will remove half the snipers and increase enjoyment for players.

I think it might be interested to do for a trial one week basis and see what happens to game play.

Just a thought.

+ 1

In another post I suggested and I just limiting snipers
boys should do more exercise, marathon for winning flag.

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2016, 03:23:23 AM »
Disagree, that's the same logic of the medic aid, everyone is a medic on NRNS, the most acuratte weapon, the secondary and the aid kit, that's the most powerfull combo kit. Snipers need defense against scan/spot.
I equally disagree of the no damage of c4. It's wargame, not a girlsgame, but i respect that one.
The safebase rules and the jumping style player on  punishment  i really like.
Teleman, i know, you hate the sniper's trap, but that oe, it's really fair.

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2016, 04:10:06 AM »
I don't think you can physically disable claymores or limit the number of snipers per side.   However,the blast radious of the  claymores is a bit ridiculous.

On a side note:  Snipers are arguably the best close quarters combat weapon.

• L.O.V.E
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2016, 05:27:04 AM »
Disagree, that's the same logic of the medic aid, everyone is a medic on NRNS, the most acuratte weapon, the secondary and the aid kit, that's the most powerfull combo kit. Snipers need defense against scan/spot.
I equally disagree of the no damage of c4. It's wargame, not a girlsgame, but i respect that one.
The safebase rules and the jumping style player on  punishment  i really like.
Teleman, i know, you hate the sniper's trap, but that oe, it's really fair.

Yes, the Medic gun is powerful and accurate, but Medic players fight and CAPUTURE FLAGS like bf2 game should do. Snipers just lay down same place and camp.

Remove claymore, limit snipers or reducing damage on gthe rifle... Something need to do and change to stop this MASSIVE sniping/camping  problem what is killing the game and fun.

• No Comment.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2016, 09:33:01 AM »
To Reduce the Number Of Snipes We eather Need To Reduce the Damage of a sniper rifles or Reduce the Damage of a single Claymore.

To Make it 2 Shots per kill and two Clays Per Kill as well.
   Thank You Loco For Your Help. :D

• Do. Or do not. There is no try.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2016, 09:45:59 AM »

Remove claymore, limit snipers or reducing damage on gthe rifle... Something need to do and change to stop this MASSIVE sniping/camping  problem what is killing the game and fun.

+1

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2016, 10:02:56 AM »
The sad thing is, most of the snipers don't go for flags, they just camp and play for their own benifits, but the most annoying thing for me are a bunch of claymores around flags. That reduce the fun to capture flags. Two claymores can easily kill a whole squad.

After many have discovered the usabilitly of the claymore they are going to abuse it and use it as their main weapon instead for their defense only. Some of them just put their claymores everywhere, because they know they will get safe kills.

To Reduce the Number Of Snipes We eather Need To Reduce the Damage of a sniper rifles or Reduce the Damage of a single Claymore.

To Make it 2 Shots per kill and two Clays Per Kill as well.
+1

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2016, 10:59:37 AM »
limit snipers

nicman
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 14:23:17 PM by [NRNS]nicman »

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2016, 11:52:56 AM »
If the problem is 'Many players playing the sniper kit just camp all game.' address that problem. Nerfing the kit or otherwise making it unattractive so less people play it is a roundabout way to treat the symptom.

It is not true that *all* snipers camp. Just as it is not true that *all* medics are team players and work full time capturing flags. Don't ruin a good kit because some people abuse some aspect of it.

Regarding claymore spamming: it's already against the rules to use claymores as offensive weapons:
Quote from: NRNS BF2 Rules
*CLAMORES ARE FOR YOUR DEFENCE ONLY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wl8uV39JCFw&feature=youtu.be&t=33
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 11:59:04 AM by [NRNS]SirGuySW »
I am very open to suggestion. If you see an error or room for improvement or just have a comment or query please get in touch with me via forum PM, email, or Discord.

• i'm getting better in better.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2016, 12:04:11 PM »
Snipers are lazy,but removing claymores is not good idea.the way to stop snipers is to kick each time you caught him in a bunny jumping.set them in auto kick by admin.we know sometimes snipers are squad leader;they dont attack but they are usefull like spawning of there members or watching while there mates are capturing flags,it sense upon to the motive,but for me kick those who bunny hop.theres  no more changes.this server are still running good by setting of super sonicweapon.for me i'm not agree for any changes.
please  don't touch  my chik!!!!h

appreciate gods creation and appreciation everything..is the best..

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2016, 00:24:33 AM »
I understand and I like this kind of discussion, i respect of course all opinions.
But the sniper logic is not  running like a crazy boy (lol)
One thing is the camping on a spawn point and shoot to kill, that's against the rules, other thinig is the tactical aspect of the game, to beat  the sniper, everyone needs a super teamplay game style.

Horrible is a commander not  doing his "job", commanders can destroy sniping tottaly, thats one of my objectives when i command. Killing allways the snipers with high power.

Of course  from a realist perspective, the sniper bullet it's very powerful. One shot kills. The end.

But its a game, of course, i like the speed way from NRNS, and on my case, i'm pilot/gunner, it's more interesting and hard to survive of one single shot, The chopper taking two eryx missiles, turns me an immortal player ;)

Best regards. :)

• Diviertete que el tiempo corre.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2016, 09:42:59 AM »
Hello, sorry for my writing I am using a translator.
I think that not all snipers camping in one place , I am almost always sniper and most of you see me winning flags, this is a game of war and in war there are snipers. If I agree that the claymores are troublesome and I think one is fine.
Needless to say that you should punish those who do not use it as the regulation indicates.
Greetings to all.
Ariel. River Plate el mejor.

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2016, 11:05:53 AM »
yes they are  annoying and 85% of them are good for nothing in team work....the other 15%..well they are serious players....
...i don`t like to snipe..after 3-4 rounds it is getting boooorrrrring
...for me snipers are easy targets....usually they sit on the same places...
...if i get kill from the sniper,the next thing when i spawn is that i go after him...
...if i can i will zap them with shock paddles or knife them ....and then they wonder what happened :o

..and claymores....well,try to look where are you stepping,u might step on something that is not a claymore ahhahaahah
...and the friendly advice...keep your enemy`s close ...but keep your medic closer ;)

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming