Author Topic: Getting member / getting banned  (Read 937 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
Getting member / getting banned
« on: January 10, 2016, 01:52:17 AM »
Right now im almost exploding... first of all..
i played this game for years and i loved it i came back now since i realised that there is still a small bf2 community alive! im playing now for about 2 weeks and i love it. unfortunately there are not many server... since i started bf2 im thinking about joining the community and be part of this great game. never mind this night come to a nightmare and im really really pissed of about this situation...

i just came on the server... yes i love to drive the chopper it was always my favorite vehicle after 2 missed seats i was finally in as a gunner. happy to fight and start the run my pilot Dr. Dron84 wont fly with me... he was flying out of the map so i get killed.  of course i was mad and i saw there was an admin on the serer i started to contact him and aksed for help nothing happened after a couple of seconds.... I GET KICKED!!!  SERIOUS?????????????? i rejoined the server and wanted to ask the admin for his reason... no reply... i wrote and let them now what a shame of an admin he is kicking ppls without knowing the facts... of course i get banned... here i am now... totally pissed and frustrated...

pilot that kciked me out of chopper: Dr. DrOn84
Admin on the server i think it was NRNS Mebendazol
Date/Time 10.1.2016   -  02:28 UTC +1
my name: j0ka

i dont compain alot BUT if i get treated that badly im gonna expload.

Looking forward to unban me soon i tried to contact you in Teamspeak but it looks i cant join the channel as a guest.

Regards,

David

• PINK ADMIN LOL
    • View Profile
Re: Getting member / getting banned
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2016, 07:10:38 AM »
http://nrns-games.com/index.php?board=29.0

go to unban request you ban auto admin for insults

• Activity: 10%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2016, 00:31:52 AM »
I warned him for disrespect because he was hindering me to play, repeatedly attacking me with knife and throwing grenades. The rest was auto ban.

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2016, 11:21:11 AM »
@MeBenDazol

how i hindering you if tk is disabled? you were commander and sitting at our base i asked you for help and you gonna warn me... just a reply would be enough. the past few days/week i was playing so many hours on your server and then i get such a disrespectable behave from an admin. and the only thing you gonna answer is "hindering me to play ... warning bla bla autban...

pfff not even a excuse shame on you! kicking/ban the wrong ppls and let the real assholes that ignore your rules keeping there smile on their faces.

really disappointing

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2016, 13:12:08 PM »
@MeBenDazol

how i hindering you if tk is disabled? you were commander and sitting at our base i asked you for help and you gonna warn me... just a reply would be enough. the past few days/week i was playing so many hours on your server and then i get such a disrespectable behave from an admin. and the only thing you gonna answer is "hindering me to play ... warning bla bla autban...

pfff not even a excuse shame on you! kicking/ban the wrong ppls and let the real assholes that ignore your rules keeping there smile on their faces.

really disappointing

not all our tagged members are admins so if you was to do that annoying stuff to a non admin just to get attention to something you thought was wrong then i would of issued you with a warning to. If you see something wrong or something you dont like you can always post it in our forums going out your way to disrupt the game of my members isnt the right way to get the attention you want as you have found out.

Now I`m sorry you did not have a fun time due to all this we will look in to how we can improve it in the future.

Kind regards

Dr
« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 13:15:40 PM by [NRNS]DR-EVIL »

Working hard to bring the best online servers to our community

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming