login

Author Topic: BF2 stats ingame and at battlelog.co  (Read 2977 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
BF2 stats ingame and at battlelog.co
« on: December 16, 2015, 18:47:59 PM »
Hi all,

I really enjoy playing on your City Maps server since I found out there still was an active BF2 community. Keep up the good work! Especially, I like the little modifications such as the increased damage which makes the game just a tad more realistic. Additionally, playing in a squad with (in most cases) NRNS members is a great pleasure concerning the teamwork! I installed TS3 again and will try to join in there also.

However, I found that my progress showing in the BFHQ section ingame and on the Battlelog.co website are not up-to-date with my recent activities one your server. Is this normal, as the server is modded? If this is the case, is there anywhere else where I can look into my progress concerning rank and awards?

Many years ago I was at a moment that this did not matter as my rank was a lot higher and not a lot of awards were to be had anymore, but nowadays I like to check my progress through the (lower) ranks ;).

Cheers!

• put the lime on the coconut
    • View Profile
Re: BF2 stats ingame and at battlelog.co
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2015, 19:04:12 PM »
On battlelog you can see ranks of "RANKED" servers ... As we are a modded server we are "UNRANKED" so your statistics in NRNS are not showed in battlelog but this doesn´t means you have no stats....We have our own ranking mate .

You can check it here :

http://stats.nrns-games.com/bf2-eu/

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2015, 19:09:57 PM »
Hey mate! Welcome to our forum! I always enjoy to play in a squad with you! Hope to see you soon in teamspeak!  ;D
As pongo said, we have our own ranking system and you can find your stats under the link he has posted.

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2016, 20:57:07 PM »
Sorry for the late reaction! I had a busy schedule and some time away around Christmas and New Year.  Thanks anyway!

I already thought that the "modded" ID had something to do with it. I tried to look up my stats at http://stats.nrns-games.com/bf2-eu/, but unfortunately can't find info about my account when searching for "HolyBean'. Any idea why?

@Syntexx, thanks for your post. I also hope to be more on the Teamspeak server.

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2016, 18:25:03 PM »
Hello guys !!
 I read  HolyBean's problem,.
And I have the same problem, I can't find my account on the stats site.
My account is: Andruil85
And I don't know why, I have a older account "Golya85" I can check my stats on that account, but  unfortunately i can't logged in into the game. that's why I created the  "Andruil85" account.

Thanks for your help

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2016, 18:39:32 PM »
Hello guys !!
 I read  HolyBean's problem,.
And I have the same problem, I can't find my account on the stats site.
My account is: Andruil85
And I don't know why, I have a older account "Golya85" I can check my stats on that account, but  unfortunately i can't logged in into the game. that's why I created the  "Andruil85" account.

Thanks for your help

Using battlelog launcher?

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2016, 21:04:56 PM »
Yes

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2016, 21:46:34 PM »
Yes

login at website

battlelog.co

on the left side at the top of screen you will see your name , if you press over your name different options appear

Choose account settings

Then different options will appear on your screen

click on ReSync Stats (RMS)

Go play

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2016, 17:25:38 PM »
Yes

login at website

battlelog.co

on the left side at the top of screen you will see your name , if you press over your name different options appear

Choose account settings

Then different options will appear on your screen

click on ReSync Stats (RMS)

Go play

I used the ReSinc Stats(RMS) and I got this message :

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Denver' for 'MST/-7.0/no DST' instead in /var/www/html/tools/uplink.php on line 29 Notice: Undefined index: mobile in /var/www/html/tools/zpopulatestats.php on line 34 Notice: Undefined variable: source in /var/www/html/tools/zpopulatestats.php on line 117 Notice: Undefined index: 241 in /var/www/html/tools/zpopulatestats.php on line 142 Notice: Undefined index: 241 in /var/www/html/tools/zpopulatestats.php on line 157 Stats exist, Did not find any Newer stats in BackupA
Stats exist, Did not find any Newer stats in BackupT
System has completed the task.

then I played a mach on the "Air Aces" but I couldn't find my stat on the site.

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming