login

Author Topic: Member Issues  (Read 10679 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
Member Issues
« on: November 23, 2015, 20:31:31 PM »
I have played on the servers many time and have enjoyed them, but recently one of your members has been acting unprofessional. [NRNS] Elite Alien had put a temp ban on me for camping violations withing the first 20 seconds of joining the server. I barely had time to make it from one side of the map to the other and was booted. If this is the way your members act, then this is a very unprofessional business manner. How are these decisions made? And who is policing your members to make sure they play fair?

• View Profile
Re: Member Issues
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2015, 21:09:47 PM »
to second that  IM Big500, why do  i keep getting banned then asked to log in to forum to get unbanned ? its real child like
who is the admin or main admin of the server anyway,, plz tell ur other members to stop banning ur few good players and leaving the ton load of cheats inside to boast and laugh, im tired of being banned to sign up unbanned list... thank u
BIG500

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2015, 21:31:33 PM »
This isn't a company. We are not getting paid to do this. Admins often sacrifice their fun time to keep people following the rules or make others get punished for repeated breaking of the rules. We trust our admins to do a good job, and they do.

Unbans are handled by Council members of each respective game, all you have to do is make an unban request and wait for a decision. We treat players equally, but the severity of transgressions is accounted for.

We build this clan on base of respect, and we expect people playing on our servers to abide by the same rules. That goes for you Big. Simple rule in BF2: don't swear in game chat, don't be disrespectful. You did it twice, you got booted by auto-admin. Until you ask to come back via unban request, you will stay banned.

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2015, 21:39:32 PM »
 :) already did
BIG500

• 17, bi, majors in asskicking.
    • View Profile
    • http://nrns-games.com/forums/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=27645
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2015, 13:21:34 PM »
I have played on the servers many time and have enjoyed them, but recently one of your members has been acting unprofessional. [NRNS] Elite Alien had put a temp ban on me for camping violations withing the first 20 seconds of joining the server. I barely had time to make it from one side of the map to the other and was booted. If this is the way your members act, then this is a very unprofessional business manner. How are these decisions made? And who is policing your members to make sure they play fair?

As Xena said, this is not a company. And I personally see admins lose fun because often, they are too busy admining to play, and people act like it's nothing for them to sit and maintain order.

If you truly feel Elite is breaking rules/abusing his powers as admin, this is most assuredly NOT how you go about it. Take these sorts of matters into a private discussion with a council of the respective game. Doing this, posting this sort of stuff in a public bored fixes nothing, and in retrospect is quite disrespectful. NRNS prides itself on being loyal to our player base, and fixing any issues that come up. However, this sort of thing, posting in one of public boards, when this could've been resorted by either discussing with Elite in a PM, or a MW3 Council(such as Baru, who is always happy to help people from what I've seen), is how this should have been handled.

"IN our hearts the memroies of our friends live on, and in our friends the memories of us live on, so don't ever feel someone will forget you, and don't ever think your alone." --Myself

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2018, 08:00:46 AM »
I agree with your opinion very much.

• I aint Gettin on no plane Fool!
  • Dont Fade Away!!! Burn Out!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2018, 00:40:20 AM »
Dont forget you might have an ip problem with the admin tool, also us admins do make mistakes, we are only human after all ;)

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming