login

Author Topic: Could use some GM help  (Read 705 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
Could use some GM help
« on: November 05, 2015, 09:07:35 AM »
Hello, not sure where to post this but here goes; I was traveling on my cart and had a large pack of mobs behind me but I was safe as I was outrunning them when suddenly I was kicked off the cart for no reason and insta killed by the many mobs behind me. I am no new player to wurm and understand that bugs are a part of the game so I quickly respawned and attempted to find another horse only to die a few more times because almost all of the horses have migrated to the coast in my area.

ANYWAYS, I was hoping I could get some GM help to help get me my stuff back. Technically it was a bug that caused me to get booted off my cart. If I can't get my stuff back it will take another long time for me to have to scavange for some more basic tools and then start the long process of crafting better stuff again which will delay making a JK capital which will delay PVP even longer.

Sorry for the long post but I would really like to have my stuff back if possible. Thank you!

Oh, also I can't connect to the teamspeak server and i get the following error: Insufficient identity security level for this server. You need to improve your identity security level.

• View Profile
Re: Could use some GM help
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2015, 09:13:31 AM »
So I posted a GM ticket in game and then came here to post this thread and I didn't even notice that nick responded almost instantly. This can be closed, thanks!

• View Profile
    • http://www.NRNS-GAMES.COM
Re: Could use some GM help
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2015, 09:51:42 AM »
Thanks for your ticket  we have sorted this out and happy day's again   xd
DONATIONS WELCOME

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming