login

Author Topic: Suggestion for Mw3.  (Read 1552 times)

• Activity: 0%
  • I aint Gettin on no plane Fool!
  • Dont Fade Away!!! Burn Out!!!
    • View Profile
Suggestion for Mw3.
« on: September 14, 2015, 16:53:33 PM »

The USA Server Terminal, Even tho we have alot of high ping players in EU D/H Dont join the USA Termnial Server Probably because they dont have the map or connecting problems because of the map Terminal, Shall we try a USA D/H Server and see if that will entice the players in there to Improve the Players Ping.

No Doubt then those players will want to come back, D/H = Dome & Hardhat Maps CQB Style Games USA Server 1, I think this will be Much Better used than the Terminal Server, its a shame its always empty  or players cant connect,  What Yal Think?? Thnx For Reading and Please Leave a Comment

• View Profile
Re: Suggestion for Mw3.
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2015, 17:52:40 PM »
well... we could try it. I wanted to change it to EU DLC server but as you said people are having troubles with it anyway few players were asking if we have DLC server so... I have seen some ALL maps servers but none with only DLC maps.

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2015, 00:05:58 AM »
well... we could try it. I wanted to change it to EU DLC server but as you said people are having troubles with it anyway few players were asking if we have DLC server so... I have seen some ALL maps servers but none with only DLC maps.

You Could take it to the Council forums to see what they say Bro. :)  Maybe add some DLC Maps to Server 1 EU and see if people stay in the server after map changes, But i think the DLC will loose connections more than standard maps.

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2015, 07:45:27 AM »
I am in total support of changing the us server completely, firstly i don't think a 1 map server is a good idea.  feels to me like a waste of resources, but then again I already get a lot of complaints from a lot of players about the D/H only maps on eu #2...so I don't know maybe we can start with that and see what happens..
personally I think those high ping players aren't that many, but wouldn't it be best to sort of make a query on the db to check for how many players connect from and around the US? maybe that would help us better in terms of whether to keep the server in us as is or move it to eu?

I will try to get our loyal players to join in on the discussion to get more diverse suggestions...we can't please every1 but I think more interaction with the public would not be a bad idea, if u guys can do the same that would be effective me thinks...

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2015, 09:07:56 AM »
oh great so i can play cod in the us (canadian) server and get my butt kicked my public players then right?

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2015, 16:48:33 PM »
i noticed alot of indian & Asian players, USA Servers will give them better ping than 400 for sure. and ive never seen one person complain about D/H Server in all the time its been up, everyone is always too busy killing each other and its the only server in the whole Master server that always has people in, Double it up with USA to help Other timezones ping, it should make people happy as soon as they are able to connect to it. 

• No Retreat No Surrender
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2015, 17:01:10 PM »
i noticed alot of indian & Asian players, USA Servers will give them better ping than 400 for sure. and ive never seen one person complain about D/H Server in all the time its been up, everyone is always too busy killing each other and its the only server in the whole Master server that always has people in, Double it up with USA to help Other timezones ping, it should make people happy as soon as they are able to connect to it. 
+1

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2015, 18:25:43 PM »
+1 but i've seen some players complaining about only D/H maps :P Well we could give the US server one more chance. Let's try to figure out which maps and mods we should pick there

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2015, 06:30:32 AM »
Mission in too!!

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2015, 11:11:06 AM »
I still dont see the point of of the US terminal server...I literally dont see any1 there, plus its not actually working anyway is it??

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming