Author Topic: Your wish is our command; Make your voice heard  (Read 18623 times)

• Activity: 0%
  • Thou shalt not recoil before thine enemy.
    • View Profile
Your wish is our command; Make your voice heard
« on: June 29, 2015, 10:51:21 AM »
We host servers for you guys, I would like to ask you, to use this post in order to discuss what YOU want to happen in our servers.
Got a suggestion for new maps? Fame modes? Longer or shorter ticket counts? M ore rounds per map? Make your voice heard, if there is demand for it, we will do it, your feedback is valuable and the BF3 Team wants to hear it. So help us make these servers better for you and us as well, but please keep it constructive and on topic, just compile a list of things you wish to see on NRNS Servers, and we will try to meet it to the best of our abilities.

Thank you, BF3 Admin Team

• Dead & Deadly
    • View Profile
Re: Your wish is our command; Make your voice heard
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2015, 13:23:52 PM »
Well first thanks for NRNS which is the best community for gaming
and about the server
in my opinion
1.RUSH Its very good mode and i guess most of the admins like it and for rush there must be some good maps cause all the maps are not good for rush so as far as i know there is some good maps for rush i will list it
(Damavand Peak - Operation Metro - Noshahr Canals -Strike At Karkand - Kharg Island )
that was for Rush
PS: i know Vendetta don't like the Strike At Karkand :D but i'm telling u its so good for Rush

2.Capture the flag this mode is kinda fun especially if we be on TS and play it and good maps i know for CTF is (Nebandan Flats - Kiasar RailRoad )

3.Scavenger this mode is good and most of players need it to unlock X-bow so that will make it players join and about the maps for this mode ( any map u admins like :D )

4.Gun Master and this mode is good too and some players want it to unlock M5K weapon so that will make players join too and about the maps same as i pointed at 3

5.Team Death Match i don't like the TDM cause it makes me feel like i'm playing COD but anyway some people like it and the best map for TDM is (Noshahr Canals)

6.Conquest everyone like conquest and about the maps it will be good if u introduce some new maps to players i know there is some huge maps but it depends on your choice so anyway for conquest maps i'm not listing the best i know but some good ones in my opinion (Death Valley  -Kiasar RailRoad -Armored Shild )

and that was all my opinion for you guys :)

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2015, 07:52:51 AM »
I agree with madean rush is not bad mode in some maps is very fun  :D
Capture the flag is all about strategy half of the team need defend others go pick up ennemy flag and i think its very game mode so in my opinion thats all  :D

P.s i dont like play other game modes unless i need to unlock something  ;D

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2015, 07:54:01 AM »
Sorry for my english  :D

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2015, 14:12:29 PM »
while i think your server and players are really great am asking if a rule be made about vehicle over usage on the server .. if an rule could be implemented like ones before such as no base raping etc.. i think it would be lovely if my voice be heard about the players that jump in a vehicle from match start to end..

• Playing FPS games since i had my first computer..
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2015, 15:56:55 PM »
while i think your server and players are really great am asking if a rule be made about vehicle over usage on the server .. if an rule could be implemented like ones before such as no base raping etc.. i think it would be lovely if my voice be heard about the players that jump in a vehicle from match start to end..

Dude, just wait for the vehicles... It would be such a stupid rule..

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2015, 16:04:53 PM »
dude am not asking for the vehicle am asking that a limit be placed on a single players vehicle usage... it makes a lot of sense and would make the server more friendly to new players .. it should be that a player cant go over 10 kills per round in a tank or any vehicle....

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2016, 11:31:10 AM »
Hi. what if make RUSH mode for few maps (firestrorm, metro, khark, caspian) and add gun muster mode for special maps (donya\ziba\925)

If this suggestion not work on MAIN bf3 server, what if u made only RUSH server on your EU#2. Let me explain: metro server not popular, bur rush-server wiil be stable online cause in all ZLOgames there is no rush server with good ping for EU
« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 11:32:54 AM by donkey3112 »

• Playing FPS games since i had my first computer..
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2016, 11:52:06 AM »
Hi. what if make RUSH mode for few maps (firestrorm, metro, khark, caspian) and add gun muster mode for special maps (donya\ziba\925)

If this suggestion not work on MAIN bf3 server, what if u made only RUSH server on your EU#2. Let me explain: metro server not popular, bur rush-server wiil be stable online cause in all ZLOgames there is no rush server with good ping for EU

I agree on this one

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2016, 17:55:35 PM »
So tell this to all admins and cheffs NRNS)

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2016, 17:31:01 PM »
My friend and i daily play in Your BF3 Conquest large Operation Firestorm fixed server, and even though there is No pro jet allowed, people still do that. It'ld mean so much if you could do something about it. BTW Thanks a lot for providing such food servers for BF3.
Regards.
Saad

• Ambassador KEK.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2016, 22:50:17 PM »
Ups, this is about BF3... :-X

You can load your guns now to shoot me.

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2016, 04:30:49 AM »
This is my kind of experience.

Rush -> Damavand Peak.Operation Metro

Conquest-> Armored Shield,Bandar desert, Operation Firestorm. The first two maps are from armored dlc so in conquest mode you have like 8-10 Tank Destroyers, also lots of other vehicles.

When u host rush server there are more chances of base rape of offense team because of loading time. So dont put such map where its become impossible to get out base.

Heres the complete list of maps and game modes which are favorite

Caspian Border-> Conquest,rush
Damavand Peak->Rush
Grand Bazaar->conquest is good, Rush is also good offers very good infatry combat.
Kharg Island-> conquest, Rush is not good, specially offensive team dont even get chance to land on beach.
Norshar Canals->conquest,Rush is kind similar to kharg.
Operation Firestorm->both positives but conquest looks more solid
Operation Metro->nothing to say lol
Seine Crossing->conquest is good, rush also offers good infatry combat.
Tehran Highway-> this is also very good rush map, night mode is really different.

DLC Maps

BACK TO KARKAND ->Conquest feels really like bf2 and solid on those maps.
Gulf of Oman
Sharqi Peninsula
Strike at Karkand
Wake Island

CLOSE QUARTERS ->conquest mode llike call of duty

Donya Fortress
Operation 925
Scrapmetal
Ziba Tower

ARMORED KILL

Alborz Mountain-> map is very large kind of boaring. conquest might be good
Armored Shield-> conquest large
Bandar Desert->conquest Large
Death Valley-> i wont suggest this map, I Played a lot but because of vision it is impossible to see things ig they are not spotted.

Rush is not kind of good option because offensive team gets ac130 which just demolished defensive team in group. Multikill everywhere.

AFTERMATH -> not so much time in this DLC

Azadi Palace
Epicenter
Markaz Market
Talah Market

END GAME -> very good for capture the flags, Fun and also it not frustrating.

Kiasar Railroad
Nebandan Flats
Operation Riverside - I like playing rush on this map. it intense.
Sabalan Pipeline

also i saw people want to jump in vehicles from start. we might be hosting Tank superiority tank vs tank conquest game mode. but i m biased because i was all day playing armored shield only on Tank destroyers when dat dlc was launched.

This is from my experience. i Hope it helps.
[NRNS]Suraj
Proud Member of NRNS.

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2016, 04:32:55 AM »
Also Team deathmath on Noshair Canals and Kharg island.

But dont know people like team deathmatch or not.
[NRNS]Suraj
Proud Member of NRNS.

• Activity: 3.33%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2016, 13:31:40 PM »
I wish we could get Air Aces back,the new server is always empty and it has no players on it? ::)

I see players leave when the non-aircraft maps come up. :P

The timer was great also and spawn time for aircraft is way backed off? :o

I was there yesterday and nobody on it,so I join it and got 4 players after a few min. ;D

I am try to get players to join us,Air Aces did it better then this new server does in that respect. ::)

You know there is no way to fly jet's except on a multiplayer mode.

I can not fly jets in single player mode,that is a problem that only a server with air maps can fix.

I hope this make the change happen.

Thanks for reading this post of mine.

Have a great day everyone. 8)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 13:36:40 PM by [NRNS]oldman1960 »
[NRNS]oldman1960

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming