login

Author Topic: CoD4: pro player config  (Read 17902 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
Re: CoD4: pro player config
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2014, 01:20:56 AM »
anyone is welcome to mine: http://pastebin.com/fhJPjCwf

note the colours on F1 to F4/5 only work in promod servers

Nice one, can get 333 stable with it. Don't like ur tweaks though :P

each to their own, and be warned that 333 is illegal in promod servers

is it? :P

Yes ^^

there is a trick to make it work in promod but I'm not going to say it, cybergamer bans for it.

Yes there is a trick but you must modify the command "com_maxfps" directly by editing your iw3mp.exe (you can do a lot of things with it by the way) but most of the competitive anticheats now scan your iw3mp.exe so it's almost impossible to bypass the restriction this way :)

Here is MY cfg, totally edited by myself 2years ago :p Antares can confirm my cfg has got NIIIICE colors ! :D (most of you guys will probably not understand a lot in all these command lines but... it took a long time to do it , because there are SO MANY commands in cod4 :o and there is not a website each time to explain it :( )
http://pastebin.com/EVf2xBmS

(who never has dreamt about a green and pink console??! )

EDIT : as you can see I have filmtweaks for promod, if you want to see what they look like, ask me :) I changed them to have nice maps, when I was playing competitive, I used hard filmtweaks (for example, all textures were awful with bad colors whilst ennemies were very cleared, so it was easier to see them moving, or when they were far), btw those were allowed, I guarantee it, since I asked CGA admin ;)

You have like 20 banned commands in there!

Hmm which commands are banned you think? (pm me then, dont write the 20 here xD)
my cfg never has been banned ;)

Signature by me :>

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections

Online Gaming