login

Author Topic: Bigotry in one of your Modern Warfare servers  (Read 574 times)

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
Bigotry in one of your Modern Warfare servers
« on: September 26, 2014, 02:21:27 AM »
Hello. I, along with two of my friends, were playing on one of your Call of Duty: Modern Warfare servers today (September 25th) and someone told my friend that he had to change his name. We have played in the server for the past couple of days and had no problems. The name in question was "Gay Furry". The reasoning behind the request was that it was "offensive or bad language". Let me tell you something, he is legitimately gay. This isn't some joke name that a child put in because he thought it was funny, he put it in because it represents two things in his life. I called the admin out (named Private Toilet) as being a bigot, because that's what he is. Furry's name is not offensive, it is not being used in an offensive manner, and the only reason for him to be kicked is because someone doesn't like gay people. I'm not here to judge them, people can like whomever or dislike whomever they want, but when someone uses that as a reason to keep another person from doing something (anything) that is not okay.

I hope you take these words into consideration. The admin was acting very childish (which, if he is a child, I don't blame him for, everyone's been there) and rude. This post is not meant to be offensive in nature, but I apologize if anyone was offended by this post.

• Activity: 0%
    • View Profile
Re: Bigotry in one of your Modern Warfare servers
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2014, 05:31:54 AM »
This was discussed and clarified in this topic:
http://nrns-games.com/index.php?topic=1502.msg10543#new

I'll lock this one
[NRNS]DeadWeight

Navigation

Pages

Contact

Connections